Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have to come off?

Hey everyone, I'm 46 years old married with two great kids. Had a
    Vasectomy a few years back, so no more kids are planned. Been lifting for 8 years,
    Two years ago I had my first cycle, have done three others since, for a total of four.
    Love the feeling while I'm on, always ready for the wife, energetic and hate the constant battle of trying to maintain muscle after cycle.
    My question is at the end of the cycle I'm currently on, I will have an extra bottle of test250. Would it be wise to take a low dose, say 100/200 a week and not come off this time? My cycle ends in January. I want to start a summer cycle in May. So 3 months with a low dose, so I can retain my wood and mass and kinda bridge into the summer cycle. I value my health, so I will abide by your decision.

at your age, you could go to an endo and probably get a script for test. once you start trt, you stay on it for the rest of your life, so think long and hard about this choice. if you do go the trt route, make sure to get your blood work done. just continuing on a low dose of gear without the proper safety protocol can leave you open to developing issues with prostate and cholesterol.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      at your age, you could go to an endo and probably get a script for test. once you start trt, you stay on it for the rest of your life, so think long and hard about this choice. if you do go the trt route, make sure to get your blood work done. just continuing on a low dose of gear without the proper safety protocol can leave you open to developing issues with prostate and cholesterol.
      That is exactly what I have been thinking about and you must remember that you will be pinning Forever and if that bothers you or not.

Comment

We all love the feeling of being 'on', especially at a higher age BUT your health is more important. Take the proper time off, your body will thank you for it.

Comment

Yea, see a doctor, don't be like the big boys. Doctor would give you very low dose and just think you will be legal. Plus he would throw in arimdex. The dose they recommend is very low, but everyone is different.

Comment

Working...
          X