No announcement yet.

Questioning if my gear is real or not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questioning if my gear is real or not.

So I'm 2 months into my cycle. I'm taking 500 mgs a week of test and in the first 4 weeks I was taking 50 mgs of dbol. I just took my blood pressure and it was 126/61 and the second time it was 138/60. I thought gear was supposed to make your blood pressure really high? Is this a sign that my gear is fake after all?

no. jus cus ur juicing dont mean ur bp will go up...mines always been fine
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

If your 2 months in and you are questioning the gear its a good chance you got junk. By your fourth week you should have a number of signs that your shit rocks.
      By 6 weeks you should be cutting steel with your cock at any time you want... OR your doing something wrong.

Need more details.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Well my weight increased by 20 lbs. But I've also been eaating way more protein. My strenght increased signifcantly as well. I've gotten bigger too so I think i'm good

But next time I'm going to get gp products. I orderd generic labs last time.

Comment

Originally posted by HunterSato View Post
          Well my weight increased by 20 lbs. But I've also been eaating way more protein. My strenght increased signifcantly as well. I've gotten bigger too so I think i'm good

20 lbs. is HUGE! That is more than most do on a first cycle. Increased strength as well. You answered your own question. You may be a lucky one who doesn't experience a lot of sides using gear.

Comment

Thanks Stallion. I thought that might be the case. I was mostly worried cause i didn't buy gp products.

Comment

I find to set my mind @ ease + not spend alot of $ - to get a saliva "free" Testosterone test, that will tell u if ur "T" levels are elevated.

they run $35-$45 all inclusive. search google or look on amazon.
              ODB
              Last edited by ODB; 05-30-2013, 07:21 PM.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                I find to set my mind @ ease + not spend alot of $ - to get a saliva "free" Testosterone test, that will tell u if ur "T" levels are elevated.

they run $35-$45 all inclusive.
                Tell him where ODB !
                Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

..............................? Sounds real to me lol
                  Originally posted by HunterSato View Post

RickyBobby
                  Last edited by RickyBobby; 05-30-2013, 10:56 PM.
                  sigpic
                  NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
                  X