Andromix from last sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andromix from last sale

Just wondering if anyone else got some of the mix from the last sale... batch #GP531F. I've been having serious issues with this stuff and am wondering if any1 else was having the same. Wherever I inject completely cripples me. If anyone else figured out a way to make these injections less painful please help if not these last 40ml r going in the trash I guess and that's gona be a sad day
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

so ive been reading and ive concluded this gear is crashed 100%.never again will i use andromix cuz im sure theres plenty more vials that r the same way. i dont understand y this batch would be sold but no 1 wants 2 lose money i guess. is there a way 2 fix crashed juice? ive heate under warm water and shoo but no go. should i boil?
    sigpic

Comment

You need to place the Vials in a Pan add little water and place it on the stove, Please make sure the water does not get at the boiling point all you need is a little direct heat and then you should be fine, i am running Andromix working well time to time I get myself a cripple shot, No pain NO Gain buddy be a man and Take it like a man

Comment

I have the exact same batch as you but havnt started my cycle yet. Will start next month though, btw where are you injecting? and please let us know if heating it works, thanks
        Last edited by Scys; 05-29-2013, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Lol bro i been taking it like a man. More like a dumbass. No gear should hurt that much unless ur shootin straight alcohol. Will do tho guy thank u. Oh ya and about how long should i let it sit. Jus before it boils and for wat like 30 secs. And the real question would be do u have the same batch #.
          Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
          You need to place the Vials in a Pan add little water and place it on the stove, Please make sure the water does not get at the boiling point all you need is a little direct heat and then you should be fine, i am running Andromix working well time to time I get myself a cripple shot, No pain NO Gain buddy be a man and Take it like a man
          RickyBobby
          Last edited by RickyBobby; 05-29-2013, 05:28 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Well my friend i have been running it under hot water and shaking it too. Shot in both glutes twice. Both thighs. And one delt and that one hurt the least i could actually use my arm and it only took 2 days but thats better then 5! Im gona do wat mfreaky says and u should too
            Originally posted by Scys View Post
            I have the exact same batch as you but havnt started my cycle yet. Will start next month though, btw where are you injecting? and please let us know if heating it works, thanks
            sigpic

Comment

how many vials did you buy? Are you stacking it with anything else and was the liquid clear when you received it? You got me worried now lol

Comment

I'm actually mixing it with .5ml of test e. The mix was kind of a yellowish orange but light not dark. I'm shooting eod 1ml of andromix w/ .5ml of test e and it really hasn't made any difference in pip. All I can say is lemme no wen u try it cuz I'm eager to c wat it does to u. Dont get me wrong it works well just ridiculosly painful. Dont no y my delt wasn't as bad as the other spots but it was tolerable. U got the same batch
                sigpic

Comment

I will be doing 1.5ml of Andro with 100mg Test C EOD, and ill update you when i start. How many vials did you buying since you might throw away 4 vials =\

Comment

I got 5 vials total of the mix and two of the test e. Plus oral tren, caber, letro and adex
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey MFREAKY I did wat u said this morning and did a delt injection. So hopefully all will b good. Should kno by tomorrow but im gona stay away from thigh injections cuz I cant not be able to walk especially at work lol. thanks again bro
                      Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X