Knee wraps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knee wraps

Decided to get knee wraps today too see if a good wrap will help my squat, and my knees. Anybody got a good tip on the best way to wrap the little fuckers when your on your own?
    Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Depends how long they are I usually start a few inches above my knees and just make sure as I'm wrapping its tight especially around the knee joint
    One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Yeah, they go real tight, feels great but think I have to work on where to start. These are no adwands wraps as they are my first but can't wait till leg day
      Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

I still mess up from time to time on where I start with them and have to redo them. It's a pain in the ass sometimes
        One decision determines your legacy

Comment

no matter where you start above or below just pick which one works and stick it to memory so that it just comes natural. I do a below the knee start and it works really well. figure 8 over the knee and then some rounds (depending on how long your wrap is) then I always just pull up a couple of the last wraps and pull back through to hurry up secure and lift cause them fckers are wanting some blood quick...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigs251 View Post
            Depends how long they are I usually start a few inches above my knees and just make sure as I'm wrapping its tight especially around the knee joint
            well its depend upon the fabric/..

Comment

Working...
            X