pre contest meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre contest meals

hello guyz i have a question one of my friends wanna competete but he dont know what excaclty to do about the meals in the day of the games he will be on carb loading but what he have to eat the day he will be on stage??
    sigpic

it all depends on how he looks. there is no single answer. if he's flat, he'll need to load more carbs or fats, depending on what he's been doing and how he responds to fat and carbs. if he's full and close to spilling, he obviously wouldnt want to do that!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ok coach thanks for the reply he is 180cm and 82kg about 7% BF he is ultra cutted :P he said finaly he will load carbs and some fats in the morning...
      sigpic

Comment

once he fills out to close to where he wants to be, the day of the show, common foods to keep on hand are low sodium rice cakes and natural peanut butter to keep you where you're at and fast acting carbs like honey, say 10 minutes before going on stage when he's getting pumped up.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ok sam thanks for the infos i will say to him....
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X