Is week 5 too late to start HCG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is week 5 too late to start HCG?

As title says. What's the penalty for not using HCG besides recovering better on pct?

Its an option. You dont have to do it.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

5 wks is not too late to start. i would take 250 iu 2x wk from now till 3 days before pct
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

will start on it now, it's just I'm still confused what to do with 10000iu in a small vial, I did read upon it but i'm still confused.

Comment

hi miakis, i just started my first cycle too and i wasnt sure what to do when i got my hcg.

you also need to get bacteriostatic water and mix it with that. you create the concentration for it. bacteriostatic water helps keeps it sterile. if you mix 10,000iu of hcg in 10ml of bacteriostatic water, then you will have 1,000iu/ml. if you mix 10,000iu of hcg in 20ml of bacteriostatic water then you will have 500iu/ml.

also, if its already in a liquid state, say you already have 10,000iu/ml, then take that initial 1ml into account. im not sure if you have powder or liquid.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miakis View Post
            will start on it now, it's just I'm still confused what to do with 10000iu in a small vial, I did read upon it but i'm still confused.
            i've seen step by step guides to reconstituting hcg on youtube. maybe it'll make more sense if you look there. remember, you're using insulin pins for this, injecting sub q
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X