naps, scams itself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naps, scams itself?

if naps scams you out a few hundred dollars. it would mean there scamming themselves it would be there loss and eventually make no money. they dont do that they make a whole lot more money by serving you and keeping you as a customer.

if you already orded and need help fine. if you ordered then joined the forum right after asking is it going to come. that shit is annoying. you must have some kind of trust to order, so stick to it

Ok?

Naps always makes things right. Sometimes shit happens in this game. We're not using paypal and it's not an online supp store.

They have done me right everytime ive ordered.

Comment

people dont understand that the post office fucks up a lot. the person them selves fuck up on address etc... and customs is always digging around. once you see shipped there job is done! anything else happens thats the chance you were willing to take. and then naps will still reship if it was to happen. "shit if i make a deal with you and my end of the deal is just to ship and it gets caught and you knew it was a chance you were taking thats on you i wont send you shit again unless you pay me again". but naps still take care of you! they take care of me so if one of mine get caught i understand the game and ill still order from them cuz they always do there part and more.

Comment

Just saying,
        If we do our part, and send them x amount of dollars,then they also have to do their part and insure the package is as discrete as possible...

Comment

well of course they will do that. they have to do that. they have to protect the customer and most of all them selves. but remember if customs does catch it naps take responsibility and reships they guaranty a reship because they cant guaranty customs. thats fuckin great

Comment

Well, without saying too much, I just had to get a reship..
            Customs over seas SUCKS ASSSSSSSSSS !!!!! Nuff Said,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
              Just saying,
              If we do our part, and send them x amount of dollars,then they also have to do their part and insure the package is as discrete as possible...
              Keep in mind what your ordering and that is prob not legal where you are or you wouldnt be doing this, simple as that. I get so tired of seeing the stupid scam posts and freaking out over tracking its fucking stupid. Order your shit, sit back and wait for it to arrive. If you cant do that then your fucked with every source. Not saying you directly mbig but people in general.
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by abomb View Post
                well of course they will do that. They have to do that. They have to protect the customer and most of all them selves. But remember if customs does catch it naps take responsibility and reships they guaranty a reship because they cant guaranty customs. Thats fuckin great
                ^^^this......................
                http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by Abomb View Post
                  people dont understand that the post office fucks up a lot. the person them selves fuck up on address etc... and customs is always digging around. once you see shipped there job is done! anything else happens that's the chance you were willing to take. and then naps will still reship if it was to happen. .
                  This is a good point.

USPS sucks donkey balls as far as I'm concerned. I've had issues with domestic orders that were basic shit like supps or stuff from amazon. They are not the most reliable.
                  Most of the issues I've some across, not necessarily with naps, but with everyone involved in this game is typically on the back end of the transaction. Customs, delivery agents, etc. It's convenient to blame the source, but it's not always the sources fault.

Comment

I know,
                    Patience is one of them things I'll be working on, I think for the rest of my life.....
                    It's a nail biter when your waiting on, 80 ml. and 4 orders of dbol. Just curious, what are your thoughts on the test-cyp and tren-e??? THANKS.............

Comment

I know,
                      Patience is one of them things I'll be working on, I think for the rest of my life.....
                      It's a nail biter when your waiting on, 80 ml. and 4 orders of dbol. Just curious, what are your thoughts on the test-cyp and tren-e??? THANKS.............

Comment

The cyp is gtg

I haven't ran the tren e yet. I'm running GP ace next cycle. Everything I've read on the tren e has been positive.

Comment

Working...
                        X