Why use sustanon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why use sustanon?

I'm still newbie to all this, am on Test E at the moment. I'm just curious why people use sustanon(mix of different esters) and what is advantage of it vs other esters.

I have used gear for many many cycle and still have no idea why
    The only i can think of is some say less water bloat
    I used it twice i didnt see any difference except the pip i got from the prop

Comment

If I get my filthy hands on some good sust at a nice price, I'll let ya know what's so great with it
      Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Thats a very good question.. The only reason i ran it was because a friend that has been cycling on and off for roughly 10 years suggested it. I loved the strength jump it gave me. I put on roughly 30lbs but had alot of issues with bloat.. It was my first cycle 270mg twice a week

Comment

personally, as long as its all legit, i say go with whats cheaper. the only benefit i can come up with is that you wont have to wait as long to notice the effect as most of the esters are faster than test e or cyp. i will tell you, i have one buddy who just loves the stuff. says his gains are way better on sust, but i think its all in his head lol
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks for replies!!

Comment

Working...
            X