X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncertain about continued business with Naps

Hello all,
    I have nothing so far but good to say about Naps, I have made 4 orders and all have made it in a timely manner and all gear that I have ordered ( GP & Generic) have been effective and quality. I have been happy with gear, quality, and doing business with Naps.
    Now I'm running into a problem, in my last order which I placed 5 weeks ago, I still have not received anything. I have contacted customer support and they have been telling me for the past 2 weeks to continue to wait. I'm disappointed because I have been a regular customer and all order almost have been above $500-$600. I would have expected that Naps would have jumped on my case and help me, but so far they have not. I don't know if they plan to or I have totally lost gear and my money. If anyone has any experience with a similar situation or anyone can help, please let me know.

Your gonna get your stuff man, I've seen a lot of people having problems right now with delays
    One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Did you put in a ticket and or talk to the live support?
      They always came through for me even after a package got siezed,
      maybe your original package got seized and they are just waiting for the smoke to settle for you address.
      My first order took xxx to arrive when I contacted them 4 weeks after i placed the order and still hadn't received it they sent me a new order then xxx later I get the new order they sent out then a week later the old order came in. I got two orders for the price of one.
      I think the original just got lost in the mail. But that proved to me that they are ultra reliable. Just put a ticket and contact live support and you'll be in good hands.
      ItalianMuscle
      Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 05-29-2013, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Don't worry. They WILL pull through. In 2011, it took xxx That's because they had to restructure their business after some issues. Remember, we can all be glad that Naps actually exists.

If you cannot wait, order elsewhere and one day your Naps order will come
        ItalianMuscle
        Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 05-29-2013, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by McSteroid View Post
          Don't worry. They WILL pull through. In 2011, it took xx!!! That's because they had to restructure their business after some issues. Remember, we can all be glad that Naps actually exists.

If you cannot wait, order elsewhere and one day your Naps order will come
          I had an order during this time that took xxx to receive. Other long time customers and naps reps told be to be patient and assured me they would deliver on their word no matter what....and they did!
          ItalianMuscle
          Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 05-29-2013, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDiego56 View Post
            I had an order during this time that took 5 months to receive. Other long time customers and naps reps told be to be patient and assured me they would deliver on their word no matter what....and they did!
            Was it marked shipped from naps and did they give you a tracking number? Im currently waiting for an order but the tracking number doesnt work yet so im assuming it hasnt reached the U.S. yet
            NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Thank you all for the positive and supportive talks, I feel a lot better knowing that this is possible and I can still maintain hope. The package is not marked shipped with the tracking number, so I think it still has not been shipped to the USA

Comment

Maybe it has been seized by customs? Hope not

Comment

I've had to wait up to xxx before. I've also had the stuff seized. Get a tracking number if they have one and see where it's at?
                  ItalianMuscle
                  Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 05-29-2013, 04:15 AM.

Comment

What happens if it got seized by customs?

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                      I've had to wait up to 4 months before. I've also had the stuff seized. Get a tracking number if they have one and see where it's at?
                      What happens if it got seized by customs? And when i check the tracking, it states its Preparing for shippment.

Comment

Originally posted by xtremegain View Post
                        Maybe it has been seized by customs? Hope not

Comment

Originally posted by fit27 View Post
                          Most of the time they send u a seizure letter.
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Once again, we have a lot of members posting T/A times about when they received packages. Apparently some have forgotten the rules, or they never read them to begin with. Maybe a 1 week ban will set you guys straight.

Thread Closed!

Comment

Let me give you some input to clear your little mind, Once the package is shipped it's not in NAPS hands anymore maybe you need to realize Customs plays a big role in the process Needless to say Naps will reship if you fall under his policy at NO cost thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X