• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review & Results: Beginner Oral Only Cycle with Oxandrolone (Anavar) and T3

BEGINNER ORAL ONLY CYCLE REVIEW

OXANDROLONE AND T3 STACK

I ORDERED MY GEAR FROM NAPSGEAR!

RESULTS:
    I went from 18% body fat down to 11.4% and gained some solid naturally looking muscle mass within 3 months.

If you're into a more natural athletic look, quality muscle mass, low side effects, mild steroids, and if you are a beginner and don't want to use needles, then this cycle is for you.

I hold all of the mentioned characteristics and in fact, I wouldn't even want to look jacked. I rather go unnoticed. The problem with people is that they think it is all fake. If you ever took steroids, then you know that JUST taking it won't give you the physique you want. Steroids do NOT substitute the process of training right, eating right, and resting right. Just popping some pills won't work!

Both is possible with this cycle, building muscle and burning fat at the same time but you have to do it right as you will see later in this review.

This cycle will:
    - Boost strength!
    - Fire up metabolism to build muscle better and burn more fat
    - Increase protein synthesis a little bit
    - Increase creatine synthesis (so taking some creatine is beneficial but not needed)
    - Avoid muscle waste if you are on a calorie deficit

STATS:
    180cm
    70kg
    37 years old

NAPSGEAR:
    This was my second order from Napsgear. Flawless transaction! Customer support of Naps was also fast.

(what I write above does NOT violate the terms of posting here!)

CYCLE:
    3 Months
    GP Oxan (Oxandrolone/Anavar): 10 packs (I had some left over)
    GP T3 (Liothyronine): 4 packs (I had some left over)

SIDE EFFECTS:
    GP Oxan made me horny for the most part of the cycle but I experienced weaker libido in the last 2-3 weeks. I also felt a bit more aggressive and confident during the cycle but nothing major. Oxandrolone is known to be one of the safest and mildest steroids around. So I didn't take a blood test but I realize that generally this is not a good idea. Therefore, I'll be taking a blood test before, during, and after my cycle the next time.

DOSAGE:
    GP Oxan: 60mg per day. Tapered up in the first week from 10mg to 60mg and tapered down this way in the last week of my cycle as well.

GP T3: I have done thorough research on this and decided that a low to moderate dose for a longer duration would complement my cycle better than the traditional hardcore tapering up to 100mcg and tapering down within a time frame of 3 weeks. Besides, the high-dose cycle is used for cutting only and my goal was to achieve both: build muscle and burn fat at the same time. A low to moderate dose can be used well to complement the muscle building process because your metabolism will be slightly higher but not too high. And with a slightly higher metabolism, you can burn fat a lot better as well.

I used T3 for 12 weeks this way:

25mcg week 1-4
    37.5mcg week 5-8
    50mcg week 9-11
    25mcg week 12

I felt that my metabolism was down for 2-3 weeks after I stopped my cycle and I did gain some weight back (1kg) during that time (as was expected according to my research) but I got rid of this in the following weeks by taking strength-cardio classes at the gym (such as Body Pump and other functional training).

PCT:
    None. However, I did have a lower sex drive during the last 2-3 weeks of my cycle and I also felt that it took 2 weeks weeks after my cycle to be normal again. There is quite some discussion on whether Oxandrolone shuts you down or not. My experience: yes, it does shut you down BUT only to a certain degree and this degree depends on the dose. PCT was not needed for my cycle because this stuff didn't completely shut me down. However, the next time I'll do this, I will add a small dose of 20mg (1 tablet) of Nolvadex per day for 3-4 weeks after my cycle because I prefer going back to normal as quick as possible. So in essence, it's up to you. Perhaps simply have Nolvadex on hand should you need it. So if you run a low to moderate dose of Anavar, you don't need a full PCT protocol. Having no PCT or just a low dose PCT is enough.

FOOD INTAKE:
    With my current exercise regimen, I neither build muscle nor burn fat at around 2200kcal. I set my calories at 2500kcal.

I wanted to achieve both: build some muscle and burn some fat. In order to achieve this, I took on the advice from one of the low carb books that I read and cycled the calories (the book is called "The Metabolic Diet" which I highly recommend). That meant on day 1, I had 3000kcal, on day 2 I had 2200 kcal, on day 3 I had 1800 kcal, on day 4 I had 3100 kcal and so forth. Bottom line: I had to consume 7 x 2500kcal per week but in a cycled manner. This helped me to further boost my metabolism. Usually I would have the low calorie days on cardio days and the high calorie days on weight lifting days.

Note: I got this strategy from the German version of the book but I assume that the English version will be identical.

I used software to manage my food intake in detail. Based on the target calories of 2500kcal, the software calculated the exact grams based on the proportions that I set in the software. According to my low carb book, I had to set the proportions this way:

Weight lifting days:
    Protein: 60%
    Carbs: 30%
    Fat: 10%

Cardio days:
    Protein: 60%
    Carbs: 10%
    Fat: 30%

EXERCISE:
    3 x weight lifting per week with 2 muscle groups a day
    3 x cardio per week with all kinds of different things such as jogging, cycling, swimming, classes etc.

SLEEP:
    This was actually the hardest part for me. I was used to going to bed late and getting up late (I work from home and so I can do that time wise) but this has always drained my energy somehow. I felt a lot more energetic and productive once I got used to going to bed early and getting up early. I always made sure that I got a good 8 hours of sleep. Sometimes I would take a nap during the day for 30 minutes.

CONCLUSION:
    Oxandrolone and T3 made things better and faster but IT DID NOT MAKE IT EASIER! Popping a pill will never substitute a well thought out diet and exercise plan that you stick to. I think that the combination of a moderate dose of Oxandrolone, a low to moderate dose of T3, intense exercise, correct food intake, cycling the calories, and getting enough rest worked just right for what I wanted.
    McSteroid
    Last edited by McSteroid; 06-16-2013, 03:27 PM.

Bro- First you look great, second NAPS is awsome Ive used them for past decade- I have to say - The results I see above did not need any steroids whatsoever to obtain. Natural training and eating clean would have yielded the same. Some guys just in their mind seem to train harder or stick to diet knowing they pay for gear while using it LOL. If thats what you need then go for it- You DO LOOK AWESOME! Carry on my little Bro
    The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Originally posted by Ketsugo View Post
      Bro- First you look great, second NAPS is awsome Ive used them for past decade- I have to say - The results I see above did not need any steroids whatsoever to obtain. Natural training and eating clean would have yielded the same. Some guys just in their mind seem to train harder or stick to diet knowing they pay for gear while using it LOL. If thats what you need then go for it- You DO LOOK AWESOME! Carry on my little Bro
      Thank you mate!

Agreed, I actually achieved similar results naturally before but the difference was that with gear it was faster and especially MORE FUN. I loved the strength, especially during functional training. Sick!

Next cycle will be Andriol as a base, together with Anavar, Proviron, T3, and LIV-52 for liver protection. Var is mild on the liver but better take LIV-52 than not

Comment

Working...
      X