Riptropin 191aa sequence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riptropin 191aa sequence?

hi guys, new to the forum. only just discovered this site and it's great and very helpful.
    I just wanted to ask about the amino acid sequencing in Riptropin.
    Ronny T's tests (very appreciative of the work you've done!) show the purity and amount of gh in the vial but i cant find anything that shows if the aa chain sequencing is correct and if the gh is active or inactive because of this.

would appreciate any help or input.
    thanks.

Lets say almost every rhGH made is the 22 KiloDalton thus 22 aa. this is the synthetic version. If you want to know the exact sequence the lab can check every part of the chain, but this is very expensive. Thats why mostly all analysis is done with a few brands as reference, Official analyses are done next to crm (official reference standard).

About the biological activity..lots of people believe that our bodyown (endogenic) existing of many isoforms, not only 22- and 20 KD, is superior vs the 22 KDisoform. thats why many bodybuilders prefer the secratogogues like CJC-1295-GHRP-6 combo if they have the time for proper injection protocol.

Comment

Honestly and not being a wise ass- Is it really going to matter ? Hell no- ask around real riptropin is used and loved by many- thats all that matters .RESULTS
      People think too much- spend more time eating and cooking and training and living
      The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
        Lets say almost every rhGH made is the 22 KiloDalton thus 22 aa. this is the synthetic version. If you want to know the exact sequence the lab can check every part of the chain, but this is very expensive. Thats why mostly all analysis is done with a few brands as reference, Official analyses are done next to crm (official reference standard).

About the biological activity..lots of people believe that our bodyown (endogenic) existing of many isoforms, not only 22- and 20 KD, is superior vs the 22 KDisoform. thats why many bodybuilders prefer the secratogogues like CJC-1295-GHRP-6 combo if they have the time for proper injection protocol.
        thankyou for the reply Ronny T, much appreciated. im not an expert on gh but am preparing for a contest soon and just wanted to cover my basses. i guess i just wanted to know if riptropin was quality gh as there are many theories that its either a mix of peptides and igf to throw off bloodwork or gh that is inactive in the body due to poor manufacturing process. i have been using it so far with great results but just wanted your thoughts on it
        (pharm grade gh is ridicolously expensive!)
        many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ketsugo View Post
          Honestly and not being a wise ass- Is it really going to matter ?
          From what I have read (medical research + studies) The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism http://jcem.endojournals.org/
          if the sequencing is wrong the body attacks the gh injection as a foreign substance (destroying it) + shuts down Natural GH production (for a few Hrs to Days).
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

How does the HGH on NapsGear rate quality wise?

Comment

Working...
            X