Summer cut diets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer cut diets

Well summer is acouple weeks out and we always talk about our winter bulk cycle and bulk diets. There has been some talk on some summer cut cycles i would like to know your cut diet what are you eating when are you eating did you drop calories from 5,500 to 3,000. Carbs from - to -

Well i figured most new guys wouldnt have anything to say about diet i say this cause they can barely pick out a cycle without help
    So they know crap about whats in a diet.

Comment

We ALL started some where Big L.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

summer diet

Let me start by discussing my current cycle. While on andromix 1cc EOD i tried 1 cc ED but I couldnt handle the acne on my back so I cut it to EOD now I'm fine at week 8, also 40mg of clen ED with 2 weeks on and two weeks off for 8 weeks and then week 12 -18 going to add test enan 400mg a week and 50 mg of whinny ED.
        The Diet in order to cut the fat i'm going with vanilla nectar protien isolate made by syntrax with 0 carbs and 0 fat 6-9 scoops a day mixed with water. ED
        -5:30am Breakfast is 1% milk and triple espresso along with vitamin a,b-complex 100,c, e, d, glucosamine, and milk thistle. (not a multivitamin but individual pills)
        -7:40 am 3 scoops of protein in water
        -8:30 am 1- tomato and 1/2 a cucumber or salad
        -10:30 am 2 scoops of protein and water
        -12:00 pm 8 oz sliced chicken with pesto and some tomato
        -12:30 pm 50mg's of test 50 mg's of drostolone 50 mg's of tren
        - 2:40 pm 8 oz sliced chicken breast with coconut oil and some type of beans (black/red/navy)
        - 3:30 pm 1 spoon of creatine 2 scoops of protein. then off to the gym
        - 6:00 pm my choice of skirt steak, spare short rib, filet mingon, or prime rib then I grill it on the bbq depends whats on sale at the meat market
        - 7 p.m 2 scoops of protein and water
        in bed by eight
        -

Comment

I also forgot to mention I drink water with all my meals and no juice, also I cheat on saturdays or sunday and eat a burger with sweet potato fries from outback or pizza

Comment

What your diet like Big?

Comment

Well i go from bulkind diet of 5,500 calories aday and drop it to sumer cut of 3200
              Take my carbs from around 450for bulk drop it slowly to close to 250 Last year i made the mistake of dropping carbs to 50 aday and felt to tired and lost some muscle but it was a lesson learned which is important. I still try to take in 250 to 300 grams protein
              And most important drop sodium to 2500 mg or less very important

Comment

Working...
              X