Product of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product of the week

I'm confused by this entire voting process.

I voted for prop, it had 200 votes when I did. Now a few days later it is not even in the running for product of the week and test e 250 is the current favorite.

can someone explain this? or is it entirely fake and solely up to the website which product is placed 50% off?

Not sure - I believe anyone who drops by the site (+ regs) can vote?
    + some use proxy servers to vote often...

or its fixed?
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 05-20-2013, 02:56 AM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

the sponsor is also takes votes from a few sites so they jump quickly....but id imagine the "winner" is a product they have an overstock of so they can meet the demand
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I check the votes everyday and Test E wasnt even in the running until a few days ago and was #1..... Last week they had Test Prop as the winner and product of the week for a few hours but the Winstrol tablets was the real winner but they ended up correcting it.
        Last edited by Scys; 05-25-2013, 10:51 AM.
        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

And the winner is...EVER an product of GENEZA...NEVER an product pharma grade!!!

Comment

Its FIXED Just like the contests

Comment

I checked the site again when the voting restarted for the new week and Test E already had almost 60 votes when it just began =\.
              Last edited by Scys; 05-25-2013, 10:51 AM.
              NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

My favorite (GP Oxan) is finally allowed to be vote for again. I will vote!

Comment

Working...
                X