Npp-dbol-test cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npp-dbol-test cycle

Hi friends, I am new to this board and hate to show up asking questions but i think the other board i was on got shutdown. i am 3 weeks off of my Test-C cycle fresh into pct and everything went well with it. i gained 22 lbs total but have only kept 12. i am building my next cycle right now which will consist of NPP week 1-12, TestProp week 1-12, Dbol week 1-4, then PCT 2 weeks after last pin. could some of the pro's chime in and say if this is a well planned cycle or are there any suggestions you may have? Also for PCT i am unsure of what exactly to run. from what i can research, i will use cabergoline .5mg/week and possibly nolva during cycle. any other ancillaries i should or may run with this cycle? i am not prone to gyno that i know of, i ran Aromasin 12.5mgED on my last cycle and had no problems. like i say guys i hate to show up asking questions but i will definitely help other people with my experience when i can. thanks in advance!

Not sure which # cycle this is for U (sounds like 2nd?)

what u have is a good cycle but it is a kinda more advanced cycle,
    - testP + NPP are pinned EOD
    NPP is a member of the 19Nor club (progestin)
    also shuts u down a little harder - need good PCT
    PCT meds r relatively cheap so I would do like 6-8wks PCT.

but if ur cool w all that u shld be good.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i was thinking the same thing as far as how advanced this cycle would be... and yes this will be my second! maybe i could just do one more test cycle and add Dbol this time.? i am honestly just getting some ideas together for what i will run next.

what about this: TestC 500mg/week. 1-12
      Dbol 10 mg 3xd. 1-4, or 4-8??
      then Clomid and Nolva for pct
      *and would Aromasin be an effective A.I. for this cycle?

thanks odb

Comment

Only things i would change are go 1 week longer with just test after your last npp pin. This will give the nandrolone time to clear while your test levels are still high setting you up for a better chance of recovery for pct. Use the caber @ .24mg 2x a week while u use the NPP to reduce chances of progestin sides. Keep the aromasin how you like it and use clomid for pct at 50/50/50/50
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by Topsy_Krets View Post
          i was thinking the same thing as far as how advanced this cycle would be... and yes this will be my second! maybe i could just do one more test cycle and add Dbol this time.? i am honestly just getting some ideas together for what i will run next.

what about this: TestC 500mg/week. 1-12
          Dbol 10 mg 3xd. 1-4, or 4-8??
          then Clomid and Nolva for pct
          *and would Aromasin be an effective A.I. for this cycle?

thanks odb
          Sorry i didnt see this post before i replied last time. I like this better for a second cycle. Go with 40-50mg a day for the first 4-6 weeks. And yes aromasin would be effective for any cycle if it was effective for your first cycle. I find AI's to be user dependant. Some guys dont need one at all and others need letro. It takes a lot of trial and error to find your sweet spot. Took me 4 cycles to get it right but i think i got it dialed in now with 12.5mg aromasin e3d
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Hell yeah. Thanks Alex for the feedback. I started 12.5mg of Aromasin e3d on my last cycle and was experiencing some libido problems. Someone said my estro levels were climbing too high and that I needed to use it 12.5 Ed. That fixed my problem for sure so yeah I always want to get advice and suggestions before actually starting my next cycle. And give a little as well.

Comment

Working...
            X