Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi All, New To Forum, Want To Place Naps order, and help with cutting cycle advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All, New To Forum, Want To Place Naps order, and help with cutting cycle advice

Hey guys, new member here, been patrolling the forum for a few days and everybody here seems cool and helpful, unlike other forums I've visited where vets that are more interested in mocking those who know less rather than steering in the right direction.

So here's a bit about me:

5'10, 238-244 lbs (my weight fluctuates), ~19% bf, 29 yo

I'm a former football player, in my day I was 5'10, 215 lbs, 8% bf. After sports, I was burnt out on exercise and more or less lived a sloppy lifestyle and lost a lot of it.

I ballooned to 267 at one point, I have been consistently doing 30-40 min cardio/day and lifting for the last 3 months to get back in shape. The only substances I have used in the last few months have been agmatime and krealkylin, maybe some fish oils, L-Carnitine, etc.

I've only done 1 major cycle, and it looked like this: 12 weeks, 500mg Test C, 400mg EQ (upped it to 600mg weeks 7-10). I didn't run an anti e during cycle, and probably didn't do as much POST cycle as I should.

Long story short, I'm trying to do a major cut here, and maybe add a bit to the muscle I have. Here is the cycle I am planning:

Weeks 1-10: 500mg Sustanon
    Weeks 1-10: 200mg Tren E (50mg Tren a 2x week)
    Weeks 1-10: 200mg Masteron
    Weeks 1-10: 1.25-2.5 mg Letrozole (I have a bit of gyno I'd like to get rid of)
    Week 11: 40mg Nolva/day (To prevent estro rebound from letro)
    Week 12-14: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid

Welcome brother.
    I took a long hiatus from the gym B4 getting serious again (4-5yrs ago). I put in a solid 2yrs of work no lapses B4 hitting the Juice again.
    It's invaluable to have that solid base to grow on, ur body has muscle memory so the gains will come back fast. U seriously run the risk of getting too big+strong for ur ligaments + tendons = injuries.
    If u can't give it 2 yrs do @ least 1 solid year. - anyhow that's my 2 cents.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Hello and welcome!
      As ODB said, don't rush the juice, get a good base first with both food, sleep and training. I think you get more bang for your gear that way, and it'd better for your body too
      Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

I have been active in the gym for about the last 7 months with no more than a 10 day lapse, I have just ramped up the cardio, lifting, and cleaning up the diet more in the last 3 months, I have been working out and what not in a more inconsistent manner for the last 2 year... and I don't plan on running the cycle for probaby another couple months. I haven't even placed my order yet.

I greatly appreciate the wisdom and advice. But could you give me some feedback on the cycle itself? I.e. the dosages of the compounds, how they work together, if the letro should be enough to eliminate any estrongic or progesterone sides? Is the tren/masteron dosage enough given that I haven't done a cycle in 6 years?

A friend of mine who has been juicing for many years on and off INSISTED that sustanon + Masteron would make me bloat EVEN if i ran it with letrozole... and that goes against everything i've researched and cross referenced many times over.

Again, I appreciate the advice guys.

Comment

the cycle is way too much for a 2nd cycle...use just the sustanon and maybe add some dbol 20-30mg a day...if you want to get rid of gyno you need to run the letro by itself, 2.5 mg a day til its gone
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I don't want to run dbol with test because I am looking to shred while adding a bit of muscle.

I weigh closer to 240 but people think I like 220. I'm pretty stocky and have good musculature, I just have a layer of fat that I'm trying to shed away and add some definition. Size is not the issue.

The test c/eq cycle was the only long cycle I've done. I did 5 weeks of prop once before but had to stop for one reason or another.

I appreciate the concern but I am really just looking for feedback on how those compounds in that cycle will work together.

From my research, 1.25-2.5mg of letro end should protect me from estro and progesterone sides, and that with the tren and Masterson should keep me dry and harden me, is that correct?

And will the Masterson and letro keep me from bloating from the sustanon?

Comment

Working...
            X