Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What days would you pin?

Test 2x/week

My routine is a 3 day split, 2 muscle groups each day with Abs 2x/week.

I lift Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri and Sat. Thurs and Sun are days off. Which would be the best 2 days to pin given my routine?

Id choose Monday and Friday, but that's just me
    Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Cool. Is morning or just before workout better to pin? I work out in the early evening.

Comment

Doesnt matter. As long as u keep it pretty much the same for the entire cycle. Most guys go mon/thurs with long ester test and you shouldnt be any different. Its all about keeping blood levels stable. Test levels wont begin to decrease until about 7-8 days after your injection. Just stick with the same routine and youll be fine
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

OK. There is one week mid cycle that I will have to do a single 500mg dose since I will be traveling and the hassle is not worth transporting. Will that pose a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by col4bin View Post
            OK. There is one week mid cycle that I will have to do a single 500mg dose since I will be traveling and the hassle is not worth transporting. Will that pose a problem?
            What I have done in the past - which seemed to work is I would pin 250mg IM + 250mg SubQ. the SubQ takes a little longer to breakdown + absorb.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

With a SubQ, are you just pinning at an angle instead of straight into the muscle at 90 degrees?

Comment

Originally posted by col4bin View Post
                With a SubQ, are you just pinning at an angle instead of straight into the muscle at 90 degrees?
                use a slin pin if u have otherwise just pinch skin + go in aprx 1/2inch ( u can also clip 1/2inch off of plastic needle cover -sets depth)
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                X