Jintani review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jintani review

Hmmm... got my wish list from Jintani but no labels.. only different colored tops. I know what each is supposed to be according to what I ordered but whats the reason behind this. Anyone else had this issue yet ?

thanks
    MM
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Keep cost low. Jintani appeares to be legit.

Comment

PlEASE. HOw much could labels cost
      You trust a company to cheap to label a bottle
      Whts wrong with you

Comment

Never had problems with labels, done some jintani before always had good gear when I used it. Could be no labels for safer shipping? Dont know why else they would have that way
        Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Originally posted by McSteroid View Post
          Keep cost low. Jintani appeares to be legit.
          Ive recieved word that it is the way that this santas little helper sends theirs. Safer shipping that way. I will say the tren cough hit pretty hard though lol been awhile since I had that.... OUT !!
          MM
          "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

did you order the Tren Ace?
            NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I have ordered the jintani tren e, tren a, sustanon and masteron... anybody used these products from the? I have heard a lot of good feedback from their test and orals, but not on these compounds

Comment

Originally posted by Scys View Post
                did you order the Tren Ace?
                No, pinned Tren E

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
                  No, pinned Tren E
                  How were the results? I am curious about their tren e. And have you done their Masteron P & E combo?

Comment

Originally posted by Xxplosive View Post
                    How were the results? I am curious about their tren e. And have you done their Masteron P & E combo?
                    Ive always been a fan of tren, I prefer the oral T but thats me. I can handle the sides well. This is my first run with Tren E but I expect nothing but great results. Ill update in a few weeks with progress...

MM

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
                      Ive always been a fan of tren, I prefer the oral T but thats me. I can handle the sides well. This is my first run with Tren E but I expect nothing but great results. Ill update in a few weeks with progress...

MM
                      I was very tempted to try the Oral Tren, but I heard a lot of people saying it was weak. I don't really care about how toxic it is, livers can be healed, just wanted potency.

Was it the GP oral Tren that you tried?

Comment

Originally posted by Xxplosive View Post
                        I was very tempted to try the Oral Tren, but I heard a lot of people saying it was weak. I don't really care about how toxic it is, livers can be healed, just wanted potency.

Was it the GP oral Tren that you tried?
                        yes, and I would take 4 tabs a day the whole cycle. I also took liv-52, milk thistle and cranberry extract to keep body functions upto par. within 2 weeks youll start dropping big amounts of water and fat reagardless of what you eat lol as long as you are killing it in the gym

Comment

how was your experience with Jintani Tren E and the other Jintani products?
                          NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

They ship without labels cause they think its safer thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Scys View Post
                              how was your experience with Jintani Tren E and the other Jintani products?
                              Well the list was for a buddy of mine and so far hes growing like a weed, ill get an actually detailed update in a day or two and post it. as far as my experience, none yet. I had another buddy order some gear straight from jintani itself over a week ago and still no tracking info even with a tracking number. I posted a new blog about it but no responses yet so Im not sure wtf is going on with them guys..... Im wondering if he got ripped off now???? its a sister site of uncle nappy so if thats the case ill blast em on here to give people a heads up not to try them directly.

Comment

Working...
                              X