Sweat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweat

What's up guys I'm on my test deca cycle on 6th week and I have had night sweats but not like this I'm taking 500 test e and 400 deca my question is does anyone know how to stop my night sweats without lowering dose I change the sheets everday I soak the bed and my i starting to freak out. I don't no wht I'm going to do my wife is ok with me doing steroids thankfully. But these night sweats are starting to piss her off. Any ideas guys ?

I had the same issues when I did deca. Don't know how to stop it though lol. It may just be one of those things you have to put up with haha

Comment

Had the some problem here too, I put a big ass fan at the end of the bed, that helped a little but other than that, I have no idea. Would be good too know thou
      Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

The only thing a fan does is gives me the chills

Comment

Sound like I'm screwed lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
            The only thing a fan does is gives me the chills
            I get so freakin' hot when I sleep even when I'm off so that's no problem for me sure would be nice knowing why thou

Comment

Originally posted by Blade77 View Post
              Sound like I'm screwed lol
              Know a lot of other people who has the same issues too. But naa your not screwed, you just have to get your girl to think sweat is sexy haha then you get screwed

Comment

When I have the night sweats, well it's not so much at night but when and where ever I fall a sleep I sweat. For the time that I'm actually in bed I put down a big beach towel and a smaller towel on the pillow, this works really well.
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I had the same problem bro. I was advised by Sam to go super easy on carbs last 2 meals and last meal dont take any. Also ll make sure i dont exceed my sodium levels and the sweats dissapeared and never came back. If that doesnt work- fans are a gift from god.
                  Nature101
                  Last edited by Nature101; 05-16-2013, 09:05 PM.
                  "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

My cycle was is 600mg test and 500mg nandrlone phenlypropionate. At the time of my sweat it was week 5 and i was stll on 30mg of dbol as well. Im on week 12 now and since cutting the carbs at night i havent had a sweat. Hope that helps some.
                    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Thanks guys ill try no carbs at night and If tht don't work ill get stronger fan and if tht don't work the beach towel is genius lol

Comment

Working...
                      X