whats your lowest dose of tren?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your lowest dose of tren?

what are your guys lowest doses of tren? how did those cycles turn out?

sigpic

did 40mg eod for precontest yrs ago. I placed 3rd in NQ heavyweight, 1st guy turned pro.

Comment

nice, love to hear that low doses worked out for you

sigpic

Comment

nice. i used 50mg EOD in my last prep from wk 6 to wk 2. then i did up it to 50mg ED for the last 2 wks. had i not had the goal of doing a show and wanting to leave no stone unturned, i would've been happy to stay on 50mg EOD. its such a strong drug. i really can see a noticeable difference in my look, using smaller amounts.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I use 200 mg weeks and stop 7 day before contest.

Comment

Lowest dose

I did 150mg/ week tren ace last year and got pretty nice results with 825mg/week of test.
            currently on week 8 of andromix @ 1cc/day = 50mg oftren ED but I started breaking out bad on my back only so since I plan on going 12 weeks I just lowered the dose to 1cc EOD=25mg of tren a day with this years cycle as opposed to last years I must say I needed to buy all new collared shirts because last years shirts are bursting at the buttons.

Comment

I take 200 mg parabolan before contest, with the ""old real"" parabolan french with only 2 amps (2x76 mg)it was fantastic.

Comment

Working...
              X