Game Changer !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Changer !!

i've built my physique on hard work, good food and good AAS. at the most, i've used a couple of iu of gh for several months here or there. this year, i'm able to run more. not only am i using 5IU ED, i'm using 5IU of hyge gh, possibly the very best on the market. for at least the next 2 months, i'll be using it along with insulin and then from there, i will reduce the insulin and eventually stop it all together, as i diet down for a contest in oct. this just might be a game changer for me. let us hope so!! i've been on 2IU for some time now and will be boosting it to 5IU for about 25 wks. check these beauties out...

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Haha I love those hyges got about 600ius stocked up in my fridge
    One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Gimme gimme gimme! Haha
      Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Hell yeah sam I'm sure you'll hulk out on increase. Keep us posted I've been curious for quite some time on those very same compounds but have relative no knowledge of elevated levels or results.

Comment

if i could afford it id stay on 3-5 ius of gh the rest of my life
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

You got it covered..... That's some primo stuff, hugh... I hope you post some of your pictures, or PM me I would love to see how you do!
            "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

i will post a good amount of pics as my diet gets rolling. for the next 6-8 wks, i'm trying to continue to add mass. the changes wont be very dramatic for now, but as i lean up, i will keep a log of my progress probably every couple of wks and then as i reach 2 months out, i probably do new pics each week, as the changes begin to look so much more noticeable from wk to wk,,,even day to day sometimes. i really can't wait. i've been working with this show in mind since march of last year, plugging along in the gym, working on improvements, trying to analyze whats working and whats not, and further exploring the aspects of diet and training that have shown promise. what an exciting hobby/sport/experiment to be able to take part in. i get such a sense of satisfaction from seeing the results i envision.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Good luck Sam! Keep us updated! Been curious on hg for long now
                Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Most people know how much I appreciate Dr. Lin and how much we worked together. Thats why I'm sorry to have to say I get lots of info that after his last release, I get lots of complaints not only from here but also from my Chinese friends. I know Dr Lin as an honest reliable man, but he is in a tight spot. China is getting stricter and stricter, the manufacturers are closely monitored and when caught are forced to pay insane fines.. If you are able to stock on good GH I'd suggest to do so..

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                    Most people know how much I appreciate Dr. Lin and how much we worked together. Thats why I'm sorry to have to say I get lots of info that after his last release, I get lots of complaints not only from here but also from my Chinese friends. I know Dr Lin as an honest reliable man, but he is in a tight spot. China is getting stricter and stricter, the manufacturers are closely monitored and when caught are forced to pay insane fines.. If you are able to stock on good GH I'd suggest to do so..
                    that is some sad news for us, ronny. and a frightening warning of what might be to come. i do remember you informing us about the crack down over there. really, its too bad

Comment

wow thats great sam good luck and do your best!!!i will get hyges to stock them too i hope i will use them too!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X