Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle when on test replacement therapy + ball shrinkage

Hi all!

I am currently reading up for my 1st cycle. While I am only 32, I went to the doctor last year feeling tired and unmotivated and it turned out that my natural testo production was too low. He was a bit puzzled since I have gained quite a bit of mass, am very hairy and bearded and have no problems with my sex drive (well perhaps that it's too high compared to the amount of times I actually get some...).

Anyway, I was prescribed Nebido, 1g every six weeks. I felt so much better when I started taking it!

Now I am wondering how I am going to combine this with additional testo? For me, I would feel most comfortable with a low dose, since I managed to get quite big with low testo I guess I won't need much of an additional boost, maybe 250-500 mg testo per week (and an aromatase inhibitor). Any thoughts on this? Would the nebido injections in combination with this cause fluctuations in the testo levels?

And how would I do PCT, considering my own production is already low?

I have also started to worrying about ball shrinkage, I haven't noticed much yet but since I'm fairly young I won't end up with a couple of raisins when I'm 50. So I guess that this is the best place for asking people who know! I've heard that HCG in low dosages can prevent shrinkage?

I should also mention that investigating why the levels are low is out of the question, they checked and I don't have any brain tumors and just left it at that.

Checking my testo levels tomorrow, which will be six weeks since my last shot in my previous country, wish me luck!

Amazingly I checked my levels again now, they were at 32 (normally it should be between 10 and 30). Neither the physician nor I know what the hell is going on.

Comment

Been on TRT for 4 year now I am 52 years old. My balls are about half size they were. My wife and I think that it is great she has no use for them an I can go commando with out crush my nut every time I walk. Raisins that's funny. 32 is young for TRT maybe you should just going on cycles.

The great thing about TRT is the cycle never ends.
      The Best thing about TRT is the cycle never ends.

Comment

Maybe the Dr. you went to only wants your money, I would go get a second opinion.

Comment

Working...
        X