Best AAS to induce vascularity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best AAS to induce vascularity

So I'm coming of my current tren/test/proviron cycle which I would say ut was a success i met all of my fitness goals but, for the my late summer cycle i want to create a stack that will produce the best increase in nitrogen retention in efforts to increase my vascularity. I do know a large portion of it comes from body fat levels and genetics(vein size) but, is their anything stack guys use that you would say took you to the next level in vascular appearance. Currently im at 9.4% bf i see veins in my quads, lower abs,shoulders, and arms, but my summer goal is to get them runnig throuh my chest. If someone could throw a couple AAS's they believe work better than others it would be much appreciated. Also has anyone used GP's new MHN? I'm curious to know how effecitve it is and really haven't seen to many extensive reviews or cycles ran of it yet.
    “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

I have a few friends that say EQ is best, but personally I like Tren for that it makes me look like a human roadmap.

Comment

ive used tren twice now and i get great gains and lean size but it never really seems to give me any vascularity. I have never used EQ though how is it doesed and do you run it 12-14 weeks like you run test.
      “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

Comment

It is normally dosed just like test and I never cycle anything under 10wks unless they are orals. I would recommend at least 12wks.

Comment

To be honest with u, i dont really think an aas has much to do with vascularity. I just got done a cycle of test/eq and i didnt notice a huge increase. I meen i did lose some bf so of course i got some more veins but nothing too spectacular. The amount of water youre holding and bf % are the 2 biggest factors for me. The more i dry out and lower my bf gets, the more veins pop out obviously. Carbing up will do it for ya too. Go a 3-4 days on about 10-25 carbs then go up to about 200-250 on day 5. Youll see some veins
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
            It is normally dosed just like test and I never cycle anything under 10wks unless they are orals. I would recommend at least 12wks.
            Dont run EQ any shorter than 15 weeks at no less than 600mg/wk
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I am not sure anabolics have much to do with vascularity, you need diet, good train, and some have more it is genetics, I have a lot vascularity when I am very very ripped, my training partner is very ripped but not a lot vascularity.
              for me, the last 2 month tren, maste, and winy, but for sure diet is the number one.

Comment

Of course juice has to do with vascularity. What do you think happens with high blood pressure brings out the road maps

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                  Of course juice has to do with vascularity. What do you think happens with high blood pressure brings out the road maps
                  True, but isnt high BP a bad thing? I always take something to keep my BP in line when on gear and constantly check it. Cant imagine someone sacrificing the dangers of high BP just to get a few veins to pop out but maybe thats just me. And if thats the case, there are plenty of other things to jack up that BP through the roof beaides AAS if you just want some veins real quick. Im just saying, one specific drug isnt going to make you more vascular than the other. All AAS increase BP

Comment

So take some arginine. Or super dump
                    But take deca and eq and same diet which is gona get you more vascular EQ
                    U guess every ones body reacts different Cause my current cycle has my veins looking like rivers if juice

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                      So take some arginine. Or super dump
                      But take deca and eq and same diet which is gona get you more vascular EQ
                      U guess [Bevery ones body reacts different][/B] Cause my current cycle has my veins looking like rivers if juice
                      Bingo. Thats the most important thing to realize about this threads topic

What u running right bro?

Comment

Right now running
                        Cyp at 625
                        Eq at 600
                        Tren e at 400
                        Mast e at 400
                        Started the cyp and eq 4 weeks before tren e and mast
                        Im getting the hard tight look from tren and mast with the vascularity an appetiete from EQ
                        First time running eq with tren but as of now 5 weeks in with tren and 9 weeks in on eq I dont reccomend it yet but will let ya know how it goes when its all done

Comment

Abombs - anadrol does it for me
                          - of course that's cuz it increases ur RBC which increases blood thickness which increases BP.
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I became vascular after my third cycle, Test and Tren and Masteron the last 5 weeks of it. Before that I was never veiny. Up till now it has stayed with me even when I put on a little extra body fat, so I guess Gear does give you veins.
                            sigpic

Comment

bigL thats almost the same cycle im gonna run in August except 600 mgs sust 600 eq and 400 tren e really looking for clean qulaity gains
                              One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Working...
                              X