Gyno Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno Problems

So Im alittle past half way done with my cycle and its tren and test and I take my .5 of adex eod but now its really starting to effect me so im upping it to 1mg eod and I can still tell its not working I read some stuff about maby taking nolvadex during to prevent that but I thought it was mainly for pct only? please help me!

How many cycles have you run, and have you had gyno issues before? Could be from the test or perhaps its progesterone induced gyno from the tren? I've read that most tren users keep prami or caber on hand during cycle in case. I've heard a few guys that say nolva works wonders for gyno, but more that say letro. Hard to say what to do about it until you know whats causing it.

Comment

I have ran 5 cycles and yes I have but normaly I wait till the very end and then nolva as a pct usally knockes it out cold. I just didn't know if I could use it on cycle to help get ride of it since Im doing a competition soon.

Comment

Ill tell u wat guy, tm really sensitive to test and im running tren right now and I ordered me sum caber and letro and its even taking care of a little gyno bump I got from a year ago. Jus taking .25 of caber e3d and .5 letro and its not messing with gains at all. Probly will drop down to .25 letro in a few days once this existing from before is gone
        Originally posted by freak View Post
        I have ran 5 cycles and yes I have but normaly I wait till the very end and then nolva as a pct usally knockes it out cold. I just didn't know if I could use it on cycle to help get ride of it since Im doing a competition soon.
        sigpic
        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I was told u cannot run nolva while running tren. Do not use nolva.. .
          sigpic

Comment

Letro will be your best bet Rick is right it even takes care of previous gyno probs it worked wonders for me.

Comment

sounds good but what website are best to order it from and ive herd a lot of people doing nolva on tren and test but maby its not best

Comment

Naps is supreme man. Try the GP letra you can't go wrong with Geneza

Comment

By the way I just did a bunch of research on the whole gyno thing and its 50-50 a lot of people say no its ups and makes your gyno worse but none can prove it then you have guys that say its actually best to take 10-40mg dailey of nolva and most of them have tried it and it works some only run it for five days too to blast it

Comment

Ya it seems like a crap shoot too me... but id rather be safe then sorry. Goodluck
                    Originally posted by freak View Post
                    By the way I just did a bunch of research on the whole gyno thing and its 50-50 a lot of people say no its ups and makes your gyno worse but none can prove it then you have guys that say its actually best to take 10-40mg dailey of nolva and most of them have tried it and it works some only run it for five days too to blast it
                    sigpic

Comment

just wanted to let everyone know that nolvadex does work to a point with gyno when running tren and test but as soon as I droped my tren my gyno went down way more

Comment

Trenbolone can increase prolactin which can induce gyno. Pramipexole combats prolactin levels. So I would jump on that as soon as possible. I also would recommend a stronger aromatase inhibitor like Letrozole or exemestane. You don't wanna get stuck with gyno. Hit the gyno from two angles.
                        GibshredderRX
                        Last edited by GibshredderRX; 07-19-2013, 03:11 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X