HGH 191AA (blue tops) VS hygetropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH 191AA (blue tops) VS hygetropin

hello guyz i am curious to know for first time use on about 2-3IU/day for 5/2 on/off per week for 5-6 months witch one will be better??the blue tops HGH 191aa or the hygetropin??
    sigpic

generally speaking (obviously it depends on who+where u get them) the Hyge has tested out better than BT(generics).
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i speak about naps hyge and 191aa BT mate...what it will be better option for someone who start it for first time??its not about the money you know just compare...
      sigpic

Comment

here is some testing done in the past ; http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...rmone-analyses

BLUE TOP HGH 10iu (Tober_6387-3) 2.54 mg (7.6 i.u.), 7.7% related proteins
        HYGETROPIN 10iu (Tober_6387-4) 4.36 mg (13 i.u.), 0.9% related proteins

(not specific to N@ps but I believe the idea/concept holds true - BT vs. Hyge)
        ODB
        Last edited by ODB; 05-08-2013, 01:10 AM.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

BT's work good for me. I purchased in bulk though. I mean even if you bought a the 10 kit for 1000 and a 5 kit for 600, you would get over 2 times the iu's.. Spending only 100 bucks more. The comparison between the too is less that 1-2 so you would end up with more product purchasing the BT. Spend 500 bucks more you have over 3 times the iu. So even if i tripled my dose it would be fine for me. I dunno just my 2 cents. But yah. i felt sides at 3 ius much more pronounced at 4 iu's ... Good luck bro!

Comment

so i think 3IU of BT 191aa are nice or 2IU of HYGE better :P i think their price is comperable...
            sigpic

Comment

ok so what i think i am on project i will try get max shredd...then i go off for pct i do bloodwork and when i am ready i go in for size...meanwhile i will use 2-3iu HGH while on shred and maybe i go on 4 while on bulk i wanna get max results this year bro...and the diet will be in the top ofcourse...
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it really depends. If money is not a big deal, you should definitely jump on the hyges. If not, and your fine with 3 iu's of the BT you could run it for longer than you originally intended or save the extras for later on post another cycle. thats what I chose at least.

Comment

yes i think i will start with 2IU hyge and i will bump into 3IU after some weeks and into bulk up i will go to 4IU maybe...what do you think is better for dosing morning/post work out or split into these 2???
                  tsek0s
                  Last edited by tsek0s; 05-08-2013, 02:04 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sam gave me my split. I'd pm or email him. LOL I am not too well versed. But currently I am 2iu am and 2iu post wo

Comment

i am still waiting for sam to speak for cycle bro...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
                        ok so what i think i am on project i will try get max shredd...then i go off for pct i do bloodwork and when i am ready i go in for size...meanwhile i will use 2-3iu HGH while on shred and maybe i go on 4 while on bulk i wanna get max results this year bro...and the diet will be in the top ofcourse...
                        GH is good during PCT (mild anabolic+general good feeling without any shutdown). 2-3ius

Just do not expect fast results GH is very slow (u prob will not notice any results - others will - monthly pics will help)

2-3 ius GH is enough for u to feel good/recovery + good skin. - not to say that over a longer period it will Not help w/fat loss.
                        6-8ius is more in the realm of fat burning assistance.
                        8-10-15 more for size/bulk, used w/AAS +or Slin.

I've used GH for a solid 2yrs (various doses + timing)
                        - I recommend a EOD on workoutdays plan.
                        for ex. if u workout Mon,Tue,Wed,Thur,Fri - off Sat+Sun. I wld pin Mon+Wed+Fri.
                        Pin in the am (B4 eating).
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

wow thanks ODB so i think is go to HYGE and start with 4IU EOD and then but 6-8IU on bulk with this plan i see i save more GH so i make bigger hgh cycle i plan to run for more than 6 months ofcourse...does it matter time before eating like i shoot i do my cardio and then i eat/??(on bulk i will split dosses morning/post work out like 3+3 iu or 4+4 )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
                            wow thanks ODB so i think is go to HYGE and start with 4IU EOD and then but 6-8IU on bulk with this plan i see i save more GH so i make bigger hgh cycle i plan to run for more than 6 months ofcourse...does it matter time before eating like i shoot i do my cardio and then i eat/??(on bulk i will split dosses morning/post work out like 3+3 iu or 4+4 )
                            No not really, synthetic GH is very fast acting + food takes time to consume+absorb.
                            Just don't pin after eating for as long as u can (tough if ur eating every 2hrs).
                            If ur gonna split dose I would do like 4iu am then 2ius or 5ius then 3ius.

(Med research suggests that the 1st inj is most successful then less thruout the day -so 1st pin largest dose - which is why the 24hr off period works.)
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

wow thanks for the split ODB i will see maybe i will not split i was just searching for the food i will pin the HGH before i eat breakfast and also i eat every 3-3.5 hours so i think i will be ok...like i pin into 8:00 i eat after pin and then i eat again at 11-11.30 and i will be ok...what about post work out pin??maybe beter do it pre work out with a shake becouse postworkout i drink my shake and 40mins-1 hour after shake i eat my meal..
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X