Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breast Milk Transmission??

We just had a kid in January
    My wife is still breastfeeding but wants to be able to do something to help her get back in shape... she's looking pretty good but put on some saddle bags (E based fat retention) she loves helios and had great results in the past but I did some reading and clen does transmit to breast milk, which would not be cool.
    Any of the smart guy here know if there is anything she can do that won't transmit? even non steroidals... what about amino a acids like arginine, glutamine, etc? she really needs something pre-workout o get her going...

thanks for your help as always.

Not an was expert by any means if it were my kid I wouldn't touch anything till done breast feeding I'd just clean up diet and cardio...a lot. Just wouldn't be worth the risk imo

Comment

Originally posted by fe203man View Post
      Not an was expert by any means if it were my kid I wouldn't touch anything till done breast feeding I'd just clean up diet and cardio...a lot. Just wouldn't be worth the risk imo
      This is the same thing I would suggest!!!!!
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

that's what she is doing now but I'm about to kick a new cycle and she's jealous that I'll be making more progress than she will...

worth putting out there.

thanks for the sanity check.

Comment

check w ur Doc but here r some possables;

Fruits and Vegetables

There is a persistent belief that certain fruits and vegetables, such as grapes, berries, broccoli, rutabagas and bok choy, contain active ingredients that serve as natural estrogen blockers. According to Baiba J. Grube and colleagues, authors of a study published in the "Journal of Nutrition" in 2001, various fruits and vegetables contain agents that block estrogen because they are natural aromatase inhibitors, meaning they counter the enzyme responsible for stimulating cell growth in prostate and breast tissue and increasing the risk for cancer. To find out, the scientists tested extracts from green onion, celery, carrot, bell pepper, broccoli, spinach and white button mushroom. The only extracts to demonstrate anti-aromatase activity were celery and mushroom. While celery showed only a mild inhibitory effect, the effect of the mushroom extract on aromatase was much more significant. A subsequent study conducted at the same research facility found similar results, which were published in “Cancer Research” in 2006.

Fatty Acids

The authors of the 2006 study published in “Cancer Research” specifically note that the effect mushrooms have on aromatase is due to ethyl acetate. This compound is primarily composed of unsaturated fatty acids, namely linoleic acid. Using a cell line called MCF-7aro cells because they represent high aromatase activity, the scientists found that mushroom-derived linoleic acid, linolenic acid and conjugated linoleic acid blocked aromatase in the ovaries of hamsters. According to a study published in "Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin" in 2009, other fatty acid derivatives that produce this effect are found in Brassica rapa L., more commonly known as field mustard or turnip greens.

Herbal Supplements

Certain herbs are associated with anti-estrogen properties, such as saw palmetto, red clover, Mexican yam, black cohosh and soy. While some of these herbs may contain chemicals that inhibit aromatase, the more commonly employed estrogen-blocking mechanism is changing how estrogen is used in various tissues and organs. For example, the compound beta-sitosterol, a steroid widely distributed in plants, interacts with progesterone receptors, which results in decreased estrogen production in breast tissue. Plant sterols also decrease estrogen levels by affecting prolactin receptors in the ovaries and androgenic receptors in the
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

My youngest out of 3 was the only one that was breast fed. The kid rocks in sports, school grades, and independents. The other 2 struggle to get out of bed.
            The only thing I can contribute this to was the breast milk and I would not mess with the brewing of this milk in any way.

Dont mess with the best. Tell the wife its best to wait.
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X