GP Bold 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Bold 200

Okay I have come across some GP Bold 200. It says on naps that it is injected twice a week. Do I do this on the same days as my test? And can I mix them in same pin? Should I even use this for my first cycle or save it for another time?
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

use it in same pin with test cyp/enanthate x2 pes week mate but not lower than 14 weeks and need about 600mg/week to get results...it is a great compound that increase strengh apetite and increase protein synthesis too with low side effects give it a try
    sigpic

Comment

Remmember no less than 600 mg aweek and you will nice results

Comment

Thanks guys. Big L man you got any advice on my test susp thread?
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

First cycle?

You said first cycle? Don't use bold for a first cycle if you've never done gear. Test only is all you want. You did say first right?
          sigpic

Comment

Pauliuch yes I did say my first. I was just going to do 500mg of test per week split into 2 pins and 30-40mg dbol for 4-6weeks and arimidex .5mg on days I pin for my first. Why should I not use the bold? Guys like BiG L and tsek0s say go for it. But I am open to all advice.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

One more thing Pauliuch and tsekos how did you guys get that cool naps signature? I tried and can't get that one.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I'm sure those guys didn't realize it was your first cycle. Like everyone else will probably tell you, test will give you great results alone for the first, even second cycle. Every time you do another cycle your body doesn't respond to it as well as the last time you did it. This is why guys increase doses, add compounds as time goes on. If you are already doing three steroids, (Test, Bold, DBol) your first time, then by your third or fourth cycle you'll be doing what guys who have many years under their belts are doing, unnecessarily. Sure all that stuff will give you good results but why do it if less will give you great results since your a newbie? REMEMBER, although I will defend gear use like most guys here, truthfully this stuff isn't exactly the healthiest thing to do, sorry thats the truth. This is why we all try to do it as safe and smart as possible. You look like you have a very good starting point in your pic, be smart and safe. If you don't believe me do some looking back and what guys say about first cycles. Good Luck.
                sigpic

Comment

BigPa,,, Bro... Read some more. Like Pauliuch said. Don't do more then you have to. Keep it lean and clean. If I can do this same beginner bulk again for the next 5 and not add
                  anything, Then thats the BEST way to go. Even then the "Cycle" is no magic instant build. It takes a lot of my time per day per week. I'm lucky to have the time I do for this.

Stick with the beginner bulk from naps. You will LOVE THE FUCK OUT OF IT... Trust me.
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I have used TNE but only for maybe 2 workouts a week I just dont like injecting everyday
                    But you can definetly feel something about an hour and a half after injection

Comment

Bandit yeah bro I will stick with what I have laid out. It is the beginner bulk cycle from naps. Pauliuch thanks to bro that is why this forum is so awesome. Great advice from people that will not blow smoke up your butt and keep it real. Bandit bro I do put lots of time into my fitness. Bro my avatar is from a year ago when I went to Hawaii. I have put on 10lb more muscle since then all natural. But I totally get what you are saying about the time and dedication it takes. I love and live this. Bro even with my busy schedule I go to the gym 2 times a day once for cardio and another for weight training.
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Its getting MUSHY fellows lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                          Its getting MUSHY fellows lol
                          Oh shit! .... LMAO!

Comment

Bigpa not taking nothing away from you bro. You look sharp. Im just trying to spread the wealth.

Comment

Retards lol. Big L you mad cause I left you out? Thanks to you too bro lol. You feel better now?
                              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                              X