Cycle Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Advice

Sup guys, I have to keep this short and simple.....so i am currently on 160mgs of Testosterone Cypinate a week and Arimidex 3 times a week, Doctors orders. I have 20mls of Tren Acetate, 10mls of Tren Enathate, 30mls of Winstrol, 10mls of Masterone, 10mls of Eq, and 250 Anavar tabs. Hve cycled on and off for about 5 years now. My macros are 274grms protein, 170grms carbs, and 55grms of fats. Im 205 pounds, 5'11 at 10%bf. I want some advice on the best way to cycle these compounds, what dosage and in what order to maximize lean gains. My goals are to loose body fat and gain muscle mass of coarse.

What mg are your var tabs?

Using the stuff you have i would do it like this...

AT LEAST triple the test dose, start with tren ace eod until you run out, then switch to 2 shots of tren e a week, and run the winny at the end of the cycle. Leave the mast and eq out unless youre going to get more of each being that 10ml of each wont do anything for you. If you have enough var to run 50mg for at least 8 weeks, use it at the end like winny. Otherwise. Leave it out too as it wouldnt be a sufficient amount to achieve anything anyway
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post

AT LEAST triple the test dose, start with tren ace eod until you run out, then switch to 2 shots of tren e a week, and run the winny at the end of the cycle. Leave the mast and eq out unless youre going to get more of each being that 10ml of each wont do anything for you. If you have enough var to run 50mg for at least 8 weeks, use it at the end like winny. Otherwise. Leave it out too as it wouldnt be a sufficient amount to achieve anything anyway
      I agree with Alex.18, seems like a good cycle based on what you have.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post

The Vars are 10mgs, And the reason for the Masteron is because of the amount of SHBG hormone my body produces, Doc says its binding to all my free test. I was told to take the Mast eod at 1ml. How much Mast and Eq would i need to be successful? Would Proviron be a better alternative?

Comment

Originally posted by Cockdeisel View Post
          The Vars are 10mgs, And the reason for the Masteron is because of the amount of SHBG hormone my body produces, Doc says its binding to all my free test. I was told to take the Mast eod at 1ml. How much Mast and Eq would i need to be successful? Would Proviron be a better alternative?
          Mast (for our purposes) is a slow/weak long acting compound so its suggested to take 300-400mg (some swear by 600-800mgs) for like 12 -18wks - therefore u wld need more.
          I would do the mast (works great w/Tren+Test) just bust ass to get more
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Well given the fact about your SHBG, yes i would run the mast too. Just get more. I didnt know if u were asking what you could do with just what u have or what you could do with those drugs

Also, i would throw the var in @ 50mg for the last 50 days. Wont hurt
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
            X