Creating your own "blend"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating your own "blend"

Im getting things in order for my next cycle and came up with an idea. Im going to be running andromix and prop which will be shot at the same time so my question is this...since they are all oil based, couldnt i pre mix my prop with my andromix instead of having to draw each shot out of separate vials?

Say i want to shoot 1ml or andromix and .5ml of prop ED totaling 1.5cc ed. My thought is this.. Draw 6ml from the andromix vial and put it in a separate sterile 10ml vial that has never been used before (which i do have access to). Then i take my prop and add 3ml to the 6ml of andromix i already put it a new vial. That would give me 9ml in a vial. Shake it up well and each time i pull 1.5ml out of the new mixed vial, its the exact dose i am looking for. Does that make since to anyone else besides me?

Im sure this could be done with all oil based gear, im just using my cycle to explain my idea. It just seems like an easier route to me
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Come on guys. I want to get this thread stirring
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

All I can do is read and learn Alex. Wish I could help.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I know TB its all good. Im just trying to give us something a little different to talk about

Comment

I wouldn't think it would work that way! I see what you're saying totally but what if by chance each contained different oils. One is going to be heavier/ viscous and will always separate! How could you be sure you were getting a proper mix and not just shooting prop or andro separate? I've thought about this before to and I'm just unsure it would work.

Comment

Thats a really good point manonmac. Never really considered the weight or viscosity of the oils to have much impact on the idea.

So just to say i take 2ml of A, put it in vial 1, take 2ml of B, put it in vial 1, and 2ml of C and put it in vial 1. Then i shake it up really well and draw 3ml out of vial 1 and inject those 3ml. You think there would be that big of a difference in in mg's in the 2, 3ml injections that were originally in vial 1?

Comment

people mix oils all the time..there is no problem...i know guys who mix up "travel vials" to take on vacation...dont over think things
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

So u think it would work ds? Im talking about full 10ml bottles with 3 different drugs in them

Comment

I can see it working but u can also see that at times you may not be getting to exact mg per ml that you would by not mixing them!

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                    So u think it would work ds? Im talking about full 10ml bottles with 3 different drugs in them
                    it will be fine..most labs use the same ratio of oil to mix their gear..you can always heat it a little too and shake it, it'll mix up nice...just make sure you are using the correct ratio you want per cc

Comment

That was my general idea too. I didnt want to over think it. Im sure a little shake before i draw it will mix it up nicely

Comment

just watch when you draw to dif compounds into one needle that are dif colors, if you run it under some hot water it quickly blends and becomes 1 color

Comment

Yea i kno the andromix is gold and test prop is clear so as long as i cant see a clear difference in color i think it will be mixed good enough

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                            just watch when you draw to dif compounds into one needle that are dif colors, if you run it under some hot water it quickly blends and becomes 1 color
                            Oh cool.. Learning all the time here.
                            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Ok I can see how heating them up would help to blend them. Makes sense. Like I said I could see it working but wasn't sure. Figured I'd give you something to think about with the viscosity. Good luck with your mixing! The only time I do anything like that is when I'm going out of town for an extended period but then I just preload some syringes and take them.

Comment

Working...
                              X