started my next cycle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started my next cycle!

whats up guys!! i'm excited to say that i started my next cycle i've got about 2 months to add some more mass before i need to start my prep for my next show. as per usual, i'm going with GP gear, and excited to get to experiment with more of the new blends. also, and i might be burying the lead, i've got some kits of Nap's HYGE gh!!! i'll be running that through the show in OCT. hell yea. i've run a low dose of hyge once before, back when they first came out. it was by far, the best gh i had ever used. heres what i'm doing...

but before i do, i want to say, please note that i am sharing this info for entertainment and education. i've used gear for some time and am a competitive bber. i want to be open and continue sharing honestly what i do and shoot straight with everyone, but i need the new user to understand, this isn't the secrest that will get you huge. i'm eating 7000 cal a day, which is a lot of work. i've been using gear on and off for some time. if you are new or newer to this game, you need to take your time and work into this slowly. you'll probably grow more muscle on a simple test only 500mg EW cycle, than i will using all of this. no kidding. so please, before you think to yourself, "i wanna run this cycle", step back and think about these words. thanks.

1-10
    GP test/deca blend 1cc 3x WK
    GP mast 200 400mg EW
    Hyge 5IU 5x wk
    humalin r ED
    1-6
    GP tne/dbol blend 1cc 5xwk on training days in the afternoon before training
    GP dbol oral, 25mg morning, (on non training days, another 25mg in the evening to make up for the 25mg injection of dbol i wont be getting)

i want to do an experiment here, using a test, a 19-nor, and a DHT based steroid, so i can attack the androgen receptor from all 3 angles, plus i'm hoping that the masteron will counter act any negative effects that the deca may have on my libido.

after 10 wks, i will switch to GP test/EQ blend and begin focusing more directly on fat loss. thats another chapter though and we will talk about that when i get there!

i'll shoot and attach some pics of this sweet gear later
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 05-01-2013, 01:52 AM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Sounds legit big guy. Cant wait to see this shit

Now when u say test/deca blend 3x a wk, does that mean 1ml 3x a week? Sorry if this is a stupid question but i didnt see a mg for this blend
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

thanks! and yes, i added that detail in, 1cc of the GP test/deca blend, 3x a wk. this will actually be the most deca i've ever used, 600mg wk
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Cool deal bro. Not to take attention away from your thread but could u look over my next cycle? Ill pm u the link
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

keep us posted bro. I'm interested to see how you fair with the longer ester stuff with 10weeks worth on injecting. Would also like to hear how it effects your cutting phase.

Good luck getting big bro!

Comment

Nice Sam. TNE+Dbol pre-workout "BEASTIN"

Progress pic's if u can + u gotta change ur avatar ur larger now
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

thanks guys! i took my first dose of TNE/dbol inject about 2 hours before training. good lord. i felt solid in the gym and trained my ass off. i feel totally spent now, as i sit here and type. what a hell of a bump. strength was better but most noticeable was my stamina and aggression were threw the roof. wow

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                Nice Sam. TNE+Dbol pre-workout "BEASTIN"

Progress pic's if u can + u gotta change ur avatar ur larger now
                hopefully, i'll have a good avatar in oct i did shoot some pics a couple days ago, and i'll save them to compare with how i look in about 8-10 wks.

Comment

That's awesome Sam, can't wait to see the results brother!!!!
                  The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                  Chat Box Talk And Rules
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                  No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

7000 calories? ?? OMG!!!! I think I will take the advise and keep to the simple test cycles. Best of luck Sam. Can't wait to see the pics.
                    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X