Pin Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin Help

Novice here looking for confirmation. Starting a Test C cycle in 6-8 weeks and gearing up now. What is the best pin size for glutes? I was thinking 23g but not sure if I need 1" or 1.5". I have done some reading and it is was not clear which is ideal. Thank you.

Also, is it necessary to switch out the pin after drawing from the vial? How difficult is this to do?

Comment

I use a 22 and 1.5 inch and no need to switch if you do a single draw. Make shore to draw back on the pin before you enter the bottle the same amount that your
      going to draw out. Clear all air out of pin before you remove it from the bottle so not to waist any. Shits like gold... You will see. Give it 3 to 4 weeks and BOOOOM!!!
      The shit hits and ITS ON!!!!
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

What's your bf% like? I've always used 1in needles without a problem. You don't have to switch the pin out but the sharper it is the easier it goes in. All you have to do I pull down on the plunger once the oil is in the barrel to let some air in amd unscrew the old needle amd screw the new one right back in make sure to push the air out though
        One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Thanks. My BF is around 12-15%. 43yo, 5'11", 187lbs

Comment

Originally posted by col4bin View Post
            Novice here looking for confirmation. Starting a Test C cycle in 6-8 weeks and gearing up now. What is the best pin size for glutes? I was thinking 23g but not sure if I need 1" or 1.5". I have done some reading and it is was not clear which is ideal. Thank you.
            Pin size depends on 2 variables- your preference and the consistency of your gear. Heres what I do- to draw out of the viles I keep an 18g just for drawing , then I change the needle on my syringe I usually use a 25G pin as its big enough for most gear to flow through and it barely hurts at all. However once in a while I get some form of suspension that the gear isnt mocronized enough and that clogs the pin- so I go to 22G. anything lower is like a god dang harpoos and will be like midevil torture. Some oils are thicker and you may need to squeeze really hard but hey I think its better to inject slowly anyway.
            The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Also, is it necessary to switch out the pin after drawing from the vial? How difficult is this to do?
              Its so easy a child could do it- dont be afraid all you do is screw and unscrew- 22G hurts most people, If you are a beginner and not used to pinning, use 25G and get couple 18 to draw
              The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

I use 1pin - 25g 1" or 1.5" , put ur vial in a zippy bag + let it float in warm/hot water in sink for a bit (warm it up) draws very easy.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Seems like a lot of different ways to do this. I want to be sanitary and error on the side of safety. Do people reuse the syringe portion and just replace the needle? I was planning to get 25 pins with syringe which would cover me for a 12 week cycle. I though 23g would be a good middle ground but now I am not so sure.

Comment

I draw with a 22g and pin with a 25 or 23 depending on how thick the oil is. I Always use a new needle weather im drawing or pinning. To be on the safe side, go with 1.5 inch
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks. A bit of trial here and hopefully no error. Some nervous anticipation setting in but I have some time still.

Comment

for my first two cycles i have drawn with a 20g and pin my delts and glutes with a 25g and never had a single issue...dont even feel the pin going into the skin. Like some have said, see how thick the oil is, but most of the time you can get away with a 25g to pin

Comment

Being new to this, I am not sure I will have the ability to gauge thickness of oil and gauge of pin.

Comment

Being new to this, I am not sure I will have the ability to gauge thickness of oil and gauge of pin.
                            No youll be able to tell. Its kind of like putting water in one clear glass and oil in another and swirling them around. You can tell which one is thick and which one isnt

Plus you will deff be able to tell the first time you draw. Since youre using test c, i would go with 25g to pin with at first. If it goes in smooth, stick with it. If you have troubles, try a 23g. Just have both on hand ready to go

I kno the test e/eq blend is thick as fuck but i didnt know that so i ordered 25g pins to use with it. Not a good idea. Took forever to pin with 25g. Had to switch to 23g and havent had a prob since
                            ALEX.18
                            Last edited by ALEX.18; 04-30-2013, 10:48 PM.
                            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks. I will get a box of of 23g and 25g like you suggest. Still a bit unclear if I should get 1" or 1.5". Seems that either will work from the comments here but no dominant answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X