Guess I jus entered the darkside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess I jus entered the darkside

Just performed very first pin ever. 12 wk cycle of test e 500mgs a wk with 30mg of dbol for 4-6 wks .5 of amiradex eod. Injection went well other than me shakin like a crack head in rehab. I aspirated like I should no blood but got a lil pullin pin out this normal? I'm keep posted on gains as I'm am currently 5'8" 204lbs n 18-19% bf

Yeah your fine, you have to watch when it shoots out in a stream, it can happen. If it does, take a cotton swab and apply pressure for a while and it will stop.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Welcome to the FAMILY

Comment

and why is it the darkside?
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Well I'm hopin it's the dark side of great achievement

Comment

Welcome young Jedi Shaqadelic. You are not alone. On my first cycle my self.. Have a little bit more on pin time do to HRT but with ya on the
            great gains ahead. Your in good company with the people here. Great place to learn too. Enjoy.
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

The first pin is always special my first went in the leg, think I put wrong 'cause my whole leg got swollen for some days welcome to the GAME man
              Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Felt like pin went well but pip is a bitch did a quad pin n sore as hell today hopefully the 12 wks isn't like this the whole time other thsn that can't wait for Thursday pin 2

Comment

Pin the gluts. I find that to hurt the least. But like others its best to rotate locations. Quad's will be sore but I find after I inject if I massage
                  the quad for about a minuet it seems to help the next day. Ibuprofen is also an option.

Comment

Glad to see someone doing research before a cycle for once! Looks like a good plan, you should get some really good gains off of it if your diet is even close to in check.
                    Good luck bro! and keep us posted on your progress

Comment

after pinning each spot for a few weeks i found it to hurt less as i got into the later part of the cycle. maybe from scar tissue building up?
                      sigpic
                      NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

So day 3 no redness lil swelling n still hurts hell!!! Is this normal for noobs?

Comment

Ill keep that in mind rickybobby

Comment

Ya,, you will be fine.

Comment

Whelp jus pinned left quad! Had a whole lot more control over the situation not as shaky, very slow injection, pin straight in n out. Hopefully not as painful as Mondays pin! Pain finally subsiding if not any better ima try glute next monday hopefully 1" pin will work with 18 19% bf. I believe the dbol is startin to kick in uped to 40mgs yesterday but body is feeling pretty good put 3lbs since start on monday

Comment

Working...
                              X