• Show
Clear All

• Andromix cycle critique

Weeks 1-10 GP Andromix 1CC ED
    Weeks 6-10 GP Stan 40mg ED
    Weeks 1-12 12.5 mg GP Exemestane E3D

PCT:
    Weeks 13-15 GP Clomid 100mg for week 11, then 50mg for week 12 + 13

Im 5'6" 210 lbs at 10% BF. My goal as of right now is to get my BF down to 6%-8%. This will be my 8th cycle. I like using this forum to ask questions I may have and I value the opinions I get. The first of many questions I have is if I should run any more Test along with this. As of right now it will be 1:1:1 for the test tren and mast. So Im wondering if the ratio is right or if I should run a little more test. My last cycle I ran 750mg test e and 400 mg tren e. I added winny for the last 6 weeks. I also was running clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I loved that cycle.

Im also running clen the enitre 10 weeks ed on this cycle. Im still debating on the T3 but im not entirely sure, I keep changing my mind back and forth.
    sigpic

1ml ed only gives u 350mg test/wk which im sure youve already figured out. I would add another .5ml prop to that to give u 700mg test weekly

What about t3 makes u unsure about using it?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

you can add 1 cc of test e or cyp...id also up the winny to 50mg a day...im using 50mcg of T3 now and getting good results...T3 is not as bad as ppl say..
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Awesome feed back. With the test I was thinking of adding another 350 a week of test e. I'm good with the winnie at 40 for now but ill give 50 a chance to see if it makes that much more of a difference. The only reason I'm a little hesistant is I've never done t3 before so I'm not too sure how to dose it....I would like to do clen for the entire 10weeks, how would you suggest adding in the t3. I plan on using benadryl every third week to keep my receptors clean.
        sigpic

Comment

You could dose the clen at 40/60/80/100/120mcg ed for 2 weeks at a time. So 2 weeks of 40, 2 weeks of 60, 2 weeks of 80, and so on. That would give You 10 weeks. I personally cannot handle over 80mcg so just Be careful when you get to the 100 and 120 mark

There is plenty of info on here about how to run T3. But Basically you start out at 12.5mcg For two weeks and increase the dose by 12.5 every two weeks after that until you reach 75, Then taper off by 12.5 every week
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks alex. I was doing 120mcg of clen last cycle and I was alright with that. Little shaky hands once in a while but for the most part I was ok. I really do want to ry t3 and I've read a lot on this forum...I've seen two differnt things. The dosage I thought about was the one you suggested. I've just seen some threads where thy said you couldn't do t3 for more than 3 weeks with out a three week break. But then I've seen people use it the whole way through ed. Would it be ok to use for 10 weeks straight with the clen.
            sigpic

Comment

Im on it right now till i finish pct and i did it the way i just outlined to you. Ive lost 2% bf and i havent been doing much cardio and eating really clean. The 3 week thing youre hearing is bullshit. If you do it the right way, i believe this is more effective

Comment

so you're on clen and t3? This is what I'm thinking. Ill be running both clen and t3 for 10 weeks. Ill taper up and down on the clen and t3 exactly like you said. Ill aslo add the benadryl on every third week. Thanks again alex, I really appreciate the input. Other opinions suggestions from anyone else is welcome. I would like to add my diet has been rediculously strict for the last 5 months. I should bump up the cardio, I just hate cardio but I'm glad everytime I do it.
                sigpic

Comment

Another 3 questions for anyone to answer:

1. I was on 120 mcg of clen last cycle for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and had no problems. Is their a specific reason you prefer to ramp up your desired amount or is ok to do your optimum amount from the start. With the addition of t3 I would probably drop the clen a little.

2. For the t3 this is what I was thinking for my first time use with it. Start with 12.5 week 1, and add 12.5 every week till I hit 50 at week 4. Take 50 for weeks 4 to 7 and ramp back down 12.5 every week till I hit 12.5 at week 10.

3. Also is there any preference you guys have between test e or test cyp. I've never done test cyp but the pin cycle is the same. Are there diffedrent sides, benefits, etc. Thanks again. This site is awesome.
                  sigpic

Comment

1. Its kind of like starting with 1000mg test right out the gate. If you start with 1000mg a week, you have no where to go

2. That would work just fine but im more of an all or nothing guy. I would rather see you increase every 2 weeks and go up to 75mcg. 75mcg is actually still a really safe level. You dont technically need to be "on" while using T3. Being "on" does have its benefits though. Your normal t3 levels are usually around 12.5 so by the week you taper back down to 12.5 will be the last week of your pct so you will be fine

3. Only thing ive heard about people choosing one over the other is a reaction to the ester. Some get worse sides with one and not the other and vise versa. Its really just personal pref but there is no difference really

Comment

Thanks again for the quick feedback alex. So ill go with your advice and ramp up the clen as well. Ill stick with test e, since I know I react well to it. The reason I'm only doing 10 weeks is because ill be flying oversees at the end of that point and I really don't want to carry any gear or deal with shipping it anywhere. So would you recommend a differnt ramp up for the t3 to make it to 75. Like either making 12.5 ramp ups at shorter intervals, or making large jumps at 25.
                      sigpic

Comment

No stick with smaller increases. Now i understand your situation a little better, i would say stick to your original plan of going up to 50mcg then back down. Remember, t3 is a natural hormone so its better to increase it slowly

12.5/25/37.5/50 all 2 weeks at a time then back down to 12.5 1 week at a time

Comment

Thanks Alex. Youre advice is making me feel better about going in the right direction. I feel like 50 should still be good enough to see results and hopefully recognize any adverse side effects at a lower dose. This is also my first time with t3 so i rather keep it low. Depending on my results I could always change it up for future cycles. Im gonna put all this together and put out my final list out on a later post. I hope people are also reading this and it answers some questions they might have.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sounds good brother. Good luck

Comment

So Im putting in a few things into my cart to add to the gear I already have. After doing some more research, asking a ton of questions, and help from Alex (thanks man) this is what Ive decided on. Feel free to critique, but I feel pretty confident that this is a great stack. So here it is:

Weeks 1-10 GP Andromix 1cc ED
                              Weeks 1-10 GP TestE250 .75cc Mon/Thurs
                              Weeks 5-10 GP Stan 10 50mg ED

Weeks 1-10 GP Clen 40/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120
                              Weeks 1-10 GP T3 12.5/12.5/25/25/37.5/37.5/50/37.5/25/12.5
                              Weeks 3/6/9 Benadryl 50-100mg ED

Weeks 1-12 GP Exem 12.5mg E3D
                              Weeks 13-15 GP Clomid 100/50/50
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X