1st tren cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st tren cycle

Next cycle coming up in october. Just trying to get everything planned and in order. Let me know if theres anything you dont like or would change. This will be my 6th cycle and my diet will be in order for me to cut: 300g pro, 150g carbs on training days zero on off days, minimum fats. Not sure what cals will be yet but not more than 2300. Stats should be around 275-270lbs, 12-13% bf

Wk 1-12: 75mg Andromix EOD
    Wk 1-12: 100mg Test Prop EOD
    Wk 1-12: 400mg Primo EW
    Wk 7-14: 20mg MHN ED
    Wk 13: 200mg Test Prop EOD
    Wk 1-18: 12.5mg Aromasin E3D
    Wk 1-12: 12.5mcg T3 ED increasing by 12.5mcg E2W
    Wk 8-13: 20mcg Clen ED for 2 weeks, 40mcg ED next 2 weeks, 60mcg last 2 weeks
    Wk 1-13: .25mg Dostinex E3D
    Wk 15-18: 50mg Clomid ED
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 05-02-2013, 12:15 PM. Reason: MHN dose was wrong
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

That's a cool cycle, have you run the T3 before, I don't like that shit. I had a bad experience with it and lost way to much muscle, just don't care to use it again.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Yea im using it now for my first time. Just started pct with it. I havent noticed any muscle loss yet. But i have lost 2% bf which i know my diet and cardio has helped with that but i havent been doing much cardio lately and my diet hasnt been very clean either but the fat has stayed off and the muscle has stayed on. I think i will prob use it in every cycle i run from here on out. Im finally at 280lbs so its time to cut down
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Looks SOLID.
        their r a few suggestions / options I could throw out;

I would think u could easily go 1mg EOD Andromix thats only 200Prop,200TrenA, 200Mast.
        Then add 50mg Prop EOD.

I did a similar cycle -( I had a nice blend 1mg = 100mg each Prop,TrenA,Mast )- so I did 4Xwk + supplemented with 50mg additional Prop for good wood - loved it nice solid lean mass with good strength.

Masteron is very similar to Primo - both are mild/weak roids but work well synergisticly with other AAS - so u may not need or it may be a waste of $ to add Primo?

One thing to think about is the running T3 for 12wks? I have never ran it for longer than 3wks (3wksOn,3wksOff,3wksOn)?

You know ur body better than anyone but when I am on cycle and using Clen with T3 I need to eat like a competitive eater with a tapeworm to not waste away - so just -don't be afraid to add more calories +or carb's, like u said u could handle more cardio.

(SAM's is right, I completely missed the MHN for 14 wks )
        ODB
        Last edited by ODB; 05-01-2013, 10:58 PM.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

as long as you're getting enough protein and fat, i wouldnt expect much muscle loss with the low dose of t3. i wouldnt go any higher than 60mcg, maybe 75mg for a short time. i would run your clen longer, something like...

1-12
          clen, as you've outlined, going no higher than 120 mcg
          3-12
          t3 at you've outlined, going no higher than 60-75mcg

also, i wouldnt run your oral for the entire 12 wks. maybe the last 6.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            as long as you're getting enough protein and fat, i wouldnt expect much muscle loss with the low dose of t3. i wouldnt go any higher than 60mcg, maybe 75mg for a short time. i would run your clen longer, something like...

1-12
            clen, as you've outlined, going no higher than 120 mcg
            3-12
            t3 at you've outlined, going no higher than 60-75mcg

also, i wouldnt run your oral for the entire 12 wks. maybe the last 6.
            Thanks for the input guys. Understand that both of your opinions are extremely valued to me

ODB - I am running t3 that exact way now. Havent ran into any probs yet. Im going for bloodwork in a few weeks before i have surgery. And i already have the primo so i figured i might as well use it

sam - I forgot to mention, the reason im using clen the way i am is because my body cant handle going any higher than 80mcg or i feel like my chest is going to burst from the inside out

Im actually thinking about going with 1ml of a-mix and .5ml of prop ED instead of the way i outlined in my opening post

Comment

why have u chosen to run the caber at .25 e3d? ive read it was 2 b .5 twice a week. is there ne reason or - affects at .5 2xwk? ill b running the andromix too but at a bit higher dose. 2cc e0d 4 8wks
              sigpic
              NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

No particular reason. Ive only read to run it at .25 2x a week because if you need to up the dose you can go to .5 but if you start at .5 theres really no where to go after that because if u need more than 1mg of caber a week, you have problems and prob shouldn't be using 19-nors

Comment

80 mcg clen isnt a bad dose. i would still use it the way i outlined. if you go up slowly over a period of wks, there is a very good chance that you wont feel much in the way of side effects. if you still happened to feel uncomfortable going higher, just stay at 80 for the rest of the cycle. either that, or maybe find a different thermogenic all together.

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                  Thanks for the input guys. Understand that both of your opinions are extremely valued to me

ODB - I am running t3 that exact way now. Havent ran into any probs yet. Im going for bloodwork in a few weeks before i have surgery. And i already have the primo so i figured i might as well use it

sam - I forgot to mention, the reason im using clen the way i am is because my body cant handle going any higher than 80mcg or i feel like my chest is going to burst from the inside out

Im actually thinking about going with 1ml of a-mix and .5ml of prop ED instead of the way i outlined in my opening post
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    80 mcg clen isnt a bad dose. i would still use it the way i outlined. if you go up slowly over a period of wks, there is a very good chance that you wont feel much in the way of side effects. if you still happened to feel uncomfortable going higher, just stay at 80 for the rest of the cycle. either that, or maybe find a different thermogenic all together.
                    Ok so start the clen on week 1 at 20mcg ed and stay right there for 2 weeks. Then bump it up to 60mcg for the next 2 weeks. Then up to 80mcg and stay there as long ad i can. Does that sound good?

Comment

Makes sense thanks guy ill use ur advice and run .25
                      Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                      No particular reason. Ive only read to run it at .25 2x a week because if you need to up the dose you can go to .5 but if you start at .5 theres really no where to go after that because if u need more than 1mg of caber a week, you have problems and prob shouldn't be using 19-nors
                      sigpic
                      NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Okay so ive decided to go with 1ml of a-mix and .5ml prop ED. That will give me 350mg tren a and mast and 700mg test prop. Might get some extra tren a just incase i want to throw in some more

Comment

your cycle has hardly any tren what tren cycle? more like prop cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by tahril View Post
                            your cycle has hardly any tren what tren cycle? more like prop cycle.
                            You do realize andromix has tren in it right? Read the whole thread next time and you will see in my last post that i will have 350mg of tren a week in this cycle

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                              Looks SOLID.
                              I would think u could easily go 1mg EOD Andromix thats only 200Prop,200TrenA, 200Mast.
                              Then add 50mg Prop EOD.
                              Wait... am I missing something here?? Andromix is just 50mg each prop/trenA/Mast per ML isn't it??? .... for the doses you are listing you would have to take 4ml EOD...

I took the Alex's original post to mean he was going to take 1.5ml eod which would be 75mg each compound.

Was just putting together my next cycle and thinking something similar as it would be my first tren... and of course taking additional prop eod as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X