Faster heartrate right after injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faster heartrate right after injection

Sorry but couldn't google this one. I started my first injection cycle, injected 250 test E, and few sec later I'm getting faster heartbeat. Is this normal? I'm still here to type this so I'm guessing I didn't shoot it into vein.

Originally posted by ZestyRoach View Post
    Sorry but couldn't google this one. I started my first injection cycle, injected 250 test E, and few sec later I'm getting faster heartbeat. Is this normal? I'm still here to type this so I'm guessing I didn't shoot it into vein.
    Make sure you draw the plunger out a little bit when you have inserted the needle into your injection site. You want to see a couple bubbles (this is what people mean when they say aspirate). If you see blood do not inject there should be no blood if your injecting into muscle tissue. I would guess though that your elevated heart rate is more likely related to an adrenaline rush from being excited about injecting gear, or maybe the pain, or maybe you got scared...theres really a bunch of reasons you could feel your heart rate elevated. Still though aspirate in the future before injecting to be safe.
    A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step.

Comment

dude you would know immediately if you injected into a vein...your heart rate is elevated mostly due to the excitement/fear if the shot
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Yeah I hit a vein once.. Thought I was fucking dying lol. Your heart rate probably just jumped due to the rush of stabbing yourself lol. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Comment

I agree with my brothers here so don't panic, whenever you are pinning and are somewhat new to doing so you will be nervous. I get a faster heart rate before during and after pinning but thats mostly due to excitement!!!! Just keep in mind that test e is a rather mild steroid. With other more powerful steroids you have to understand that after a few pins you may experience a rise in blood pressure due to increased RBC count and with some types of juice, water retention also contributes to increased blood volume thus higher BP. Just remember go slow.

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
            dude you would know immediately if you injected into a vein...your heart rate is elevated mostly due to the excitement/fear if the shot
            Most probable cause. I just finished my 5th cycle and im still the same way. Heart rate shoots up as im pinning. Gotta love this shit
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

1st injection -"shock" - ur scared + excited.

wait till u get ur 1st cramp while ur pinning - the pain is awful + u start sweating like a whore in church. it's all fun
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

My heart rate always jumps just thinking about the next injection. My mouth waters at the idea right about 12:01am Mondays and Thursdays.
                You will be OK... LOL!
                Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                X