Tren & test sides (boils)??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren & test sides (boils)??

I was curious if anyone had any input this is the 2nd cycle of tren ive done.last summer while on i got pimples only on my legs and some turned into boils and i ended up in the hospital. I was honest with the dr. And they said my immune system was low and i couldnt fight off the infections. So now i decided to go again im 3weeks in and pimples are starting again.im showering twice/day after gym and after work,so im not dirty,anyone have any input please..its mainly the only side affect that i cant deal with cause popping them is severely painful...thanks,by the way my stats are 35yrs old 225pds dont know bodyfat but im more thick than anything else. I train 4-5 times/week..test 700mg tren 400mg /week

sounds like severe cystic acne...i have no idea why you would ever use tren again after your first experience...my advice is to drop it before you end up with scarring or worse
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Yeah, tren is great but so are other compounds, like ds says it may not be worth it. It makes me strong but it doesn't seem to add size too much, at least not by itself. Remember that stuff was never meant for humans, and I never did break out on my chest till using it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stringer4545 View Post
        I was curious if anyone had any input this is the 2nd cycle of tren ive done.last summer while on i got pimples only on my legs and some turned into boils and i ended up in the hospital. I was honest with the dr. And they said my immune system was low and i couldnt fight off the infections. So now i decided to go again im 3weeks in and pimples are starting again.im showering twice/day after gym and after work,so im not dirty,anyone have any input please..its mainly the only side affect that i cant deal with cause popping them is severely painful...thanks,by the way my stats are 35yrs old 225pds dont know bodyfat but im more thick than anything else. I train 4-5 times/week..test 700mg tren 400mg /week

Very common to get boils from any compound, get used to it LOL
        The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

The only cycles I've ever done have been Tren & Test and I would get the same cystic acne / boils on my chest and jawline. This past cycle that i just completed I ran letro throughout as well as caber and had zero issues with the acne. I ran adex on previous cycles but it never did any good. This was also the first cycle that I ran the caber with so I believe that definitely helped as well. I'm glad that this combo worked for me b/c if it hadn't it would have been the last one for me.

Comment

what did u run the caber and letro at?
            Originally posted by Bradb33 View Post
            The only cycles I've ever done have been Tren & Test and I would get the same cystic acne / boils on my chest and jawline. This past cycle that i just completed I ran letro throughout as well as caber and had zero issues with the acne. I ran adex on previous cycles but it never did any good. This was also the first cycle that I ran the caber with so I believe that definitely helped as well. I'm glad that this combo worked for me b/c if it hadn't it would have been the last one for me.
            sigpic
            NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I'm on test-deca and I get those boils on neck and back hopefully thy never make it to anywhere else lol and I do t get regular acne just those damn boils

Comment

Working...
              X