Mike Johnson Detox Potion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Johnson Detox Potion?

Wow, recently started twice a day and I am noticing the difference. Ive never had an issue but I wanted to clean my system and its really amazing. Anyone else follow it? I know its kinda rudrimentry however its pretty new to me.
    Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Sounds Good Bro but what's in the potion?

Comment

Its 1 teaspoon fiber powder, 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar with mother, 8oz water and a little lemon for taste. Taste dont really bother me cuz it it works. Twice a day.

Follow Me.

Comment

Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
        Its 1 teaspoon fiber powder, 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar with mother, 8oz water and a little lemon for taste. Taste dont really bother me cuz it it works. Twice a day.
        Im interested , tell me more , how is it making feel any different from before?
        The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Originally posted by Ketsugo View Post
          Im interested , tell me more , how is it making feel any different from before?
          I dont feel bloated like I have been for the past few months.

Follow Me.

Comment

Been taking that for many years. Bragg Apple cider vinegar, water and a few spoons of psyllium husks. Really has no taste but it swells up fast so mix and drink it down fast. If you do too much it can clean you out too much, so start with small doses.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
              Been taking that for many years. Bragg Apple cider vinegar, water and a few spoons of psyllium husks. Really has no taste but it swells up fast so mix and drink it down fast. If you do too much it can clean you out too much, so start with small doses.
              Yeah man, started with 3 scoops. Wow. Talk about being cleaned out. Psylium husks is what I have been using. Its the little things you learn during the marathon that really make the biggest difference. I felt that 3 scoops was toom much the first day in... Do appreicate the imput brother.

Follow Me.

Comment

Working...
              X