• Show
Clear All

• Losing tren cherry

this is what ive got 2 work with...
    20ml test e
    50ml andromix
    oral tren
    adex, letro, dostinex, clomid

So i bought this oral tren before i saw the andromix sale and will be using that in a later cycle.

wk 1-10 1cc test e every mon/thurs wk 1-8 2cc andromix every m/w/f
    so 500mg test e and 900mg of andromix
    seems lke a lot! but the andromix has 3 different substances really ill be at 300mg of prop, tren ace, and masteron. ill be using the adex at .5 e3d or as needed and incase the gyno appears ill have the letro and dostinex.
    if you guys see anything i could do to improve this cycle(add or drop) please leave a comment.
    i want 2 run the andromix at the beginning just so my recovery wont be as hard. im also planning on ordering some hcg to take around the middle of the cycle. like i said in the title, this will be my first time running tren as well as masteron(used proviron before). wondering what 2 expect with the tren, wana keep levels as stable as possible to avoid any sides, thanks
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

you can use the andromix by itself, the masteron will act as an anti estro, esp at such low doses of each compound...the tren sides you will likely get are night sweats, insomnia and maybe some heartburn
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

i wanted to add the extra test just cuz i didnt feel 300mg was enough. u think thats 2 much oil to run a week? 8cc's? i know the masteron acts as anti e but what about the tren? will it help with progesterone sides too? deca caused a tiny bit of lactating but was controlled quickly. i know trens a nor 19 and much stronger.... also is there a way to keep your piss from looking a rust color? if i drank a lot of water? gota take random piss tests and dont want my piss looking all crazy lol
      RickyBobby
      Last edited by RickyBobby; 04-29-2013, 04:13 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

i ran 1 cc everyday..so i got 350mg of each a week..which if you add then is 1050mg a week total..thats plenty....plus mast usually increases the benefits of tren without increasing sides....dont forget these are all short esters and in about a week you will notice it

Comment

right on guy. really excited about this cycle. im also adding the test e cuz id like a little extra water on me and felt it wasnt high enough. some dont like a lil puffyness but i do. this will be hopefully a nice lean bulk as long as the tren dont fuck with me
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
            right on guy. really excited about this cycle. im also adding the test e cuz id like a little extra water on me and felt it wasnt high enough. some dont like a lil puffyness but i do. this will be hopefully a nice lean bulk as long as the tren dont fuck with me
            the tren wont, most tren sides are exaggerated and come on due to ppl using too much too soon...if you use proper injecting technique you will rarely get tren cough

Comment

oh ya ive heard about this, doesnt it supposedly happen when u "nick" a vein? this dude i saw on youtube used tren for his 1st cycle like a r-tard and said it happened to him and he thought he was gona die lmfao. said it was uncontrollable and couldnt stop or breathe for like 5min or something. his name was angel something. it was funny as hell
              sigpic

Comment

ive also never pinned anywhere but the glutes so im sure my ass will be killing me. really hesitant about the thighs but well see
                sigpic

Comment

oh ya ive heard about this, doesnt it supposedly happen when u "nick" a vein? this dude i saw on youtube used tren for his 1st cycle like a r-tard and said it happened to him and he thought he was gona die lmfao. said it was uncontrollable and couldnt stop or breathe for like 5min or something. his name was angel something. it was funny as hell
                  basically its when the tren gets directly into your blood vessel, by usually nicking a vein, then the tren gets in your lungs and you cough violently for a min..it feels like forever...you will notice a decrease in your cardio while on tren usually too

Comment

ive also never pinned anywhere but the glutes so im sure my ass will be killing me. really hesitant about the thighs but well see
                    if you rotate site you get used to it just like you did with glutes..for every day cycles i use Right delt, Right glute, right thigh, left delt, left glute, left thigh...its easy to remember and by the time you get back to a spot its had about a week to heal...or you could keep that protocol and pin 2 cc's every other day

Comment

I just finished what was suppose to be test only cycle. After a few weeks I added Andromix. Same dose as you want to do. This was my second time with tren. First time was tren e. I also added masteron to that cycle too. Both times I got lumps under my breasts, not visible to eye but could feel them. Masteron did not help there I guess. When i upped Adex it seemed to help a bit but still there. When I finished andro it slowly went away as it did the first time. At that dose you will get decent results, it may be better slightly higher dose.
                      sigpic

Comment

Def dont want to get gyno again. Thats y I got adex letro and dostinex, to help with progesterone from the tren. U think after pinning 500cc of test e that 2cc eod isnt enough? Thats 800mg of test and 300mg of the other 3 compounds. Plus ive only got 50ml of the andromix so id have to get more lol
                        Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                        I just finished what was suppose to be test only cycle. After a few weeks I added Andromix. Same dose as you want to do. This was my second time with tren. First time was tren e. I also added masteron to that cycle too. Both times I got lumps under my breasts, not visible to eye but could feel them. Masteron did not help there I guess. When i upped Adex it seemed to help a bit but still there. When I finished andro it slowly went away as it did the first time. At that dose you will get decent results, it may be better slightly higher dose.
                        sigpic

Comment

Def dont want to get gyno again. Thats y I got adex letro and dostinex, to help with progesterone from the tren. U think after pinning 500cc of test e that 2cc eod isnt enough? Thats 800mg of test and 300mg of the other 3 compounds. Plus ive only got 50ml of the andromix so id have to get more lol
                          Yes like I said you will feel 2 cc eod no doubt. You did say m w f then there is the two day gap weekend. That's what I did. I just meant I felt like I could have used just a drop more, but it would also have meant more sides. Your good with your dose. The other side I didn't mention is fatigue, tren does it to me. Never do I have a sleeping problem like some do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah so ive been on this cycle... started with the oral tren which I think is seriously underdosed... don't feel any pumps unless u take four. Taking the test e 500 a wk and andromix 1cc eod and lemme tell u that shit has the worst pip I've ever felt. I got a little over 40ml left and hav to mix it with the test e but everytime I use it I can't move myvarm leg or wherever I inject. Very pippy shit. Wont run that again. I do like it but it jus burns and swells me up for days. Probly the prop in it. But I do love the tren ace andbmast in it. Will b buying a few bottles of just tren e or a and sell wat I end up having left of the mix to whoever I ca n. All in all... juice is good aside from pip and oral tren is crap that's y its so damn cheap.
                            sigpic

Comment

I love tren now. It will b in every cycle i ruN from now on. I have no trouble sleeping at all. No nightmares. And at nite i very rarely have a nite that i sweat. Sometimes in the day ill get a little hot flash i guess but nothing drenching. I got 10x WORSE NITE SWEATS ON DECA TEST AND DBOL. It didnt hurt my appetite nor did it help it. The past few days ive been injecting into my thighs and it seems that the two times ive hit there the juice seems almost amplified. Like it feels stronger and im getn serious back pumps all day for no reason. How can i control these random unwanted back pumps. Im doing 1cc eod of andromix mixed with .5cc of test e which seems to be helping the pip but still really sore. Wont ever use prop again at a high dose again. Too much pip and makes me not wana work as hard. I probably will continue the andromix until these 42ml are gone then take some time off and back on with test c or e. Some dbol. Tren e. And possibly eq. Love how ripped this shit is making me and its only been 2wks. Tren is the shit and if r hesitating on using it then ur missing out.... amazing.
                              Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                              Yes like I said you will feel 2 cc eod no doubt. You did say m w f then there is the two day gap weekend. That's what I did. I just meant I felt like I could have used just a drop more, but it would also have meant more sides. Your good with your dose. The other side I didn't mention is fatigue, tren does it to me. Never do I have a sleeping problem like some do.
                              RickyBobby
                              Last edited by RickyBobby; 05-27-2013, 01:34 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X