New cycle im on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cycle im on

Ive been on this for a little over 5 weeks now. this will be a 16-20 week cycle depending on when gains slow
    900mg deca per week
    500mg test E per week
    250ius hcg 2x per week
    40mg dbol per day started at week 3, will use for 4-5 weeks
    1/2 dose of letro taken twice a week
    start of week 5, 50mcg of T3
    may use 50mg of winny tabs per day for last 4 weeks
    ive lost 3 lbs of fat and look harder and more full than when i have ran higher test to deca ratio. strength is through the roof still. hcg has kept sex drive high...and now that the synergy of the deca and dbol has really kicked in the pumps are amazing
    the goal of this cycle was to try the high deca low test and see how it compares to low deca high test..so far id use this version to put on lean mass with no bloat or estrogen sides. ill keep you updated and if you have any questions feel free to ask
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

I see a lot of guys posting good experiences with the low test, high tren cycles. I'm assuming its a pretty similar experience with test, deca? I've been reading alot on hcg lately...did you start your 2x per week the first week of cycle, and have you ever run it at the end of cycle, and if so, are you liking running it during cycle better?

Comment

i run hcg constantly...i have been blasting and cruising for about a year and a half so i have run it the whole time. i would suggest running it the whole time because its not going to hurt you. what the difference in waiting two weeks? might as well take it the whole time and keep your nuts from shrinking at all and i have noticed it keeps my sex drive up...i have also tried the high tren low test(600mg tren, 300 test), that was good due to keeping a lot of tren sides away....the deca version has the added benefit of the joint protection which is always a benefit when your strength goes up like mine has been.
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
      X