Test E alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E alone

Yo! Just wanted to hear your thoughts on using a small amount of test e by itself? I've used it alone before as an end to a cycle and really dropped body fat, now I'm thinking of using it a while just by itself. A little trial and error to see what happens. Feedback on this?
    Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

How much is a small dose. How long are you thinking.
    Just remmember while your running this your own natural levels are suppressed but to me the biggest thing is that your next big cycle your gonna have to use more mg to getvresults

Comment

A small dose is about 500mg/week that gave me great results the last time w no sides. When I do blend cycles I use about double of that.

Comment

Im thinking about 5-7 weeks of just test, then maybe start adding something more

Comment

i would consider 200-250mg a small dose for our purposes. 500mg is a pretty common cycle dose. if this is your 8th cycle, its hard for me to say how i think you'd do since i dont know what your other cycles looked like exactly. with that said, if your goal is fat loss and muscle preservation, i think you'll do ok at 500mg.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

My hrt doctor prescribes 300 mg a week so i guess 500 isnt that far off

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
              you have a unusual doctor..a lot wont go over 250, some only do 250 every 10 days and most iv been seeing is 100 per week...consider yourself lucky
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                Too get a doctor in Sweden to prescribe T in any dose is unusual to not say almost impossible. One reason I want to try this is that since I hit 30 yrs(31 now) I seem to get fatter faster, don't know if it's my own T that has started to go down or if it's something else

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  i would consider 200-250mg a small dose for our purposes. 500mg is a pretty common cycle dose. if this is your 8th cycle, its hard for me to say how i think you'd do since i dont know what your other cycles looked like exactly. with that said, if your goal is fat loss and muscle preservation, i think you'll do ok at 500mg.
                  My usual dose of T in a cycle is about 1000mg/week along with other gear depending on goal, seeing that goal is as you said fat loss with minimum muscle loss

Comment

Working...
                  X