clen/t3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clen/t3

So I just finished my last cycle and I was starting to look into what else I would like to do on my next cycle. Im not in a rush I just like getting everything set up before I start the first pin. You can see what I ran on my last cycle. I have it in the cycle logs. I loved it and it would probably be something I go back to but I wanted to try something different. I already recieved most of the stuff I wanted to try. Just so I dont get my head chewed off heres some stats, cause i know everyone needs to hear them before they give advice. male, 28yrs old, 5'6", 210 lbs, 10% and this will be my 8th cycle, although i dont really like counting the first couple (we were all young dumb and eager at one point). My next cycle will look something roughly like this:

GP Andromix 10 weeks. - I dont have my actual logbook, so i cant remember the dosages i finalized on
    GP Stan10 40mg ed either weeks 7-10 or 5-10 I ran it for 6 weeks last cycle and i loved it.
    Gp exemestane weeks 1-12 at 12.5 mg e3d. This also worked well with my last cycle

For PCT I think im going to go with clomid again. Clomid 100mg for week 13, then 50mg for week 14 + 15

Now here comes my big question, and I apologize in advanced for the long post. But if theres a place to ask, this forum will be it. Ive been reading everything I can find on clen/t3 and i like a cycle that ronnyt had posted, this is something i would like to add along side my next cycle:

Weightloss cycle plan with clenbuterol ? T3 and Ketotifen.

You will need: Clenbuterol Hydrochloride 40mcg Tablets (Tiny White Tablet), T3 80mcg Tablets (Yellow Tablet) and Ketotifen 1mg Tablets (Larger White Tablet with Score).
    For men you will need 200 x 40mcg Clenbuterol tabs. 100 x Cytomix Tablets and 100 x 1mg Ketotifen Tabs.
    The Clenbuterol will raise your bodies temperature and heartrate, therefore burning more calories per hour. Normally your body will not get any effect from Clenbuterol after 3 weeks, but this is why we take it with Ketotifen.
    The Ketotifen will keep your Beta 2 receptors in good shape, meaning you can use Clenbuterol for longer up to 6 weeks. (Clenbuterol can not safely be used for longer than 3 weeks, without a 3 week break, unless you are using Ketotifen daily from the second week).
    The T3 will stimulate your thyroid increasing your metabolism.
    This is a 9 Week Cycle
    The Clenbuterol is taken every day, in the morning, from week 1 to week 6.
    The Ketotifen is taken everyday, before bed, in weeks 2-6
    The T3 Cytomel is taken everyday in weeks 1-3 & 7-9 (giving you 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, 3 weeks on)
    Special Attention needs to be paid to the start AND end of your 6 Weeks of Clenbuterol, start with a small dose for the first 2 days, the a slightly higher dose for another 2 days and then your max/recommended dose for the remainder of the cycle. When you come to the end of the cycle, reverse the process, taking slightly less for 2 days, then slightly less for another 2 days and then stopping.
    THE FIRST TIME YOU TAKE CLENBUTEROL: You must establish for yourself what is the correct dosage. For a woman it will be between 40-100mcg, for a man between 80-160mcg. You start on 20-40mcg for a couple of days, then you raise to 40-80mcg for a couple more days.. at this point you should ?feel? the clenbuterol working, if your hands are shaking slightly, don?t worry that should subside in a day, if it does not you are taking slightly too much and you need to reduce your dose 20-40mcg. So it?s the point where your taking just less than the amount that makes your hands tremble that you want to find and this is your MAX dose. You want to be taking enough Clenbuterol to be ?feeling it? when your doing your workout, but not so much that your hands are shaking and making you feel uncomfortable.
    EXTRA Special Attention needs to be paid to the start AND end of your 3 weeks usage of T3 Cytomel. You must also start on a low dose and gradually work your way up, but it is far more important with T3 than with Clenbuterol.
    For mixed 80mcg Tablets (60mcg of T3 mixed with 20mcg of T4)
    Start on 1/2 a pill a day for the first 2 days, then 1 pill a day for 2 days, then 1 1/2 pills per day for the remainder of the 3 weeks, until the end when you MUST reverse this process.
    Ketotifen take 2 tablets a day everyday before bed from week 2-6.
    The thing to remember about Ketotifen is that is makes you drowsy and you should not take it in the morning or before driving your car.
    Taking Ketotifen DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN DO T3 FOR LONGER THAN 3 WEEKS, YOU CAN NEVER DO T3 FOR LONGER THAN 3 WEEKS.

So, heres my questions:
    1) Has anyone tried this and what are your thoughts?
    2) Substituting benydryl for the ketofin, thoughts or suggestions, dosages?
    3) Ive seen on a few posts but i dont know much about substituting the clen for albuterol. Again, has any one tried it, did they prefer it over clen, and could you use it in this cycle with t3.

So heres my long ass post, I appreciate what this site has done for me in just the past few months. A wealth of knowledge here and I look eager to see what some of you guys suggest. Ill more than likely keep a cycle log, when i decide to start this cycle.
    sigpic

Originally posted by CharlieBron View Post
    So, heres my questions:
    1) Has anyone tried this and what are your thoughts?
    2) Substituting benydryl for the ketofin, thoughts or suggestions, dosages?
    3) Ive seen on a few posts but i dont know much about substituting the clen for albuterol. Again, has any one tried it, did they prefer it over clen, and could you use it in this cycle with t3.

So heres my long ass post, I appreciate what this site has done for me in just the past few months. A wealth of knowledge here and I look eager to see what some of you guys suggest. Ill more than likely keep a cycle log, when i decide to start this cycle.
    I did try this cycle (Clen/T3/Keto), I added Test E 500mg wk.
    It worked well - I also increased my cardio, continued to eat alot but a little cleaner.
    I used keto so no info on benadryl.

I personally was not able to get that shaky jittery feeling wClen? (I used alot + drank 3-4 cups coffee a day)?

After doing the 9wk cycle I would say that in the future I will stick to short 3wk cycles w/Clen. I did not feel like extending the cycle was of any great benefit.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I plan on trying it for the 9 weeks, just to see what the results might be different than what i did in the past with clen. For now ill stick with the keto unless someone thinks the benadryl is better. Im still looking at the albuterol. Ive seen that more and more people are turning to it, but i havent really seen anything about their results or if they liked it. I wish more people would write about their experiences with their cycles. Thanks again for the post.
      sigpic

Comment

i have used benydryl and it seemed to help. its really hard to say exactly how much. the way i understand it, you will become slightly desensitized to clen after awhile, but it still will continue to work. just remember that just because you dont feel side effects, doesnt mean it's no longer working. as for albuterol, i never seemed to find it to work the way clen has. as far as i'm concerned, it isn't really worth my time. i'd pick clen over it every time, hands down. i haven't run clen/t3 quite in this fashion, so i can't personally comment on it
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks Sam, im always glad to see your input. After reading this comment and seeing some posts from Mr. Big. Im going to go with the clen, for 10 weeks and use benydryl every third week for that entire week. Im going to stay away from the t3, as of right now. No sense in trying a thousand new things at once. If clen alone gets the job done, then theres no reason to add something else. Like always ill start slow and adjust my tollerance. I loved clen on my last cycle, and i felt that it helped. I just wanted to see if using it for 10 straight weeks would make that much more of a difference. Then adjust my approach from there. Just out of curiosity Sam, what would you say worked best when using clen, or combo of clen and T3.....thanks again for the post, its always appreciated (and followed).
          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=ODB;71775]

I personally was not able to get that shaky jittery feeling wClen? (I used alot + drank 3-4 cups coffee a day)?

QUOTE]

Crazy how individual drug interactions are... even on moderate doses of clen (i.e. 40mcg/day) I get horrible shakes and blurred vision... not to mention the crippling abdominal cramps (outside muscles not inside) even when avoiding caffeine and drinking a couple of gallons of water/day...

Comment

Working...
            X