Unmarked gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unmarked gear?

Ordered QDL products and three different liquids came with absolutely no labels. all three have different colored tops, but that tells me nothing lol. And the orals were also unlabeled. I have a pretty good guess of which is which based on color, but still would have been nice to have labels. Can a rep that might be able to help me ID this stuff please PM me? I've been trying to contact live support but they are busy at the moment and I have to leave for work lol.

Thanks,
    Ethan

hey ethan is there anything on the bottle? I thought the same thing when mine came in, but after looking closer it was marked.

Comment

The only thing is the color of the caps. Red, Gray and Black. Nothing else :/

Comment

a lot of companies are going with no labels to save on cost and to make it safer to send. the color is the "label". they should have notified you of this ..and why did you order that shit, QDL is pretty shitty..you could use a lower dose of better gear and get the same results
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Yeah I'm fine with the caps being the labels, just tell me what the caps mean haha. It's not even on the site. The QDL isn't for me. But I've used their test in the past and it felt all right. I'm a GP guy anyway lol

Comment

Working...
          X