Test only cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test only cycle

The more research I do, the more confused I get. For a first cycle, I was set on a Test E or Cyp with D-Bol for 10 weeks. I want to keep it simple to see how I react. Seems that some
    schools of thought suggest just running test alone. What do you think? What is the minimum # of weeks to run test yet still be effective.

Most say 8-12 but at that amount of time I think you are cutting it a little short. Personally, I cycle for 16-20 wks but of course on different compounds.

Comment

Thanks. My problem is I have a week where I will be out of town in July and unable to pin myself since I will be traveling via plane and unable to lift for that week. I wonder if I should just wait until the fall when I have no trips planned. I will be traveling out if the country in August and September too.

Comment

Well if you're using compounds with enanthate or cypionate esters they las 8-12 days in the body so you can just dose before you fly unlesss you're going to be gone longer than that.

Comment

Oh, ok. If I was dosing 2x250mg/week, could
          I change to 1 500 mg for the one week I am gone?

Comment

Yes, but the location of injection would also more than likely have to be quad or glute unless you pin on each delt or tri. If you're going to be walking a lot I don't recommend the quads because they tend to get a little sore.

Comment

Thanks. I plan to do glutes. Was thinking 23g 1". Sound right?

Comment

Yeah sounds right Good luck bro.

Comment

Working...
                X