Help with HCG please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with HCG please!!

Too many contradicting info on the HCG online, I need some help!!

First off , I ordered nine 2500iu vials, but naps sent me three 10000iu vials. So I got more so that's good??? Not sure at this point, because I won't use much at a time.

Cycle will be tbol kickstart with 500mg test E per week, was planning to do hcg 3rd week into cycle, 250iu twice a week (feedback if this is enough or not please)

I never used HCG before, and I heard it comes in powder n you mix it with bac water and store in fridge, and it's good for 30 days. Real problem is here. How do I use this 10000iu vial that has HCG suspended in liquid, not powder form??? Draw out n mix elsewhere or inject bac water in there?? If I use the whole thing I would waste so much, since it expires in 30 days or so I heard.

Help me out, I just dunnno what to do with this one.

First, are you sure that the HCG comes suspended in liquid? HCG needs to be refrigerated so I doubt it comes pre mixed.. Also, I've heard some people say 30days, but I've had it sit longer than that. Some companies tell you 60 days anyway. Either way, the "expiration date" doesn't mean that it is worthless, that is just the date that it is guaranteed to still hold full potency. after 30ish days, it starts to slowly lose potency over the course of the next couple of months. 250IU 2x/week is what I've done, but after the 30 day mark if you wanted to be sure you were getting at least 250, you could up the shot to 500 which would absolutely not hurt anything. Toward the end of your cycle I would recommend taking a higher dose for a couple of weeks (something like 1000iu 2x/week is what I've always done).

Comment

Mfreaky just answered a post on this product at olm........http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=134416

Try this read from one of the mods at olm regarding hcg use.......http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=50809

Hope these help out!

Comment

It came in very tiny vial, it's 10000iu in 1 ml... impossible to get 250iu out of that lol, I'm guessing I gotta draw it out and mix with bac water, or inject bac water into it. My only question is, if I only draw out half of it, can I use half of it later...

Comment

Working...
        X