tren / mast / prop cycle (first time), need help with PCT and ancillaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren / mast / prop cycle (first time), need help with PCT and ancillaries

im about to try my take on a tren / mast / prop cycle. my current plan is as follows:

1-8: 75mg tren EOD
    1-8: 75mg mast EOD
    1-8: 75mg prop EOD

i may go up to 100mg eod if i feel that i can take it, and perhaps also 10 weeks.

my current PCT is as follows:
    clomid 50/50/25/25

i was going to take Nolvadex 30/20/20/20, but theres a lot of mentions of not using that when coming off of tren. im also thinking of grabbing some HCG for both the cycle and pct. thoughts?

sigpic

clomid is too low mate use 150/100/50/50 and in the place of nolvadex use 12.5mg aromasin ED you will need something for estrogens for sure about hcg its small cycle maybe if you want you can leave it for an other cycle..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
      clomid is too low mate use 150/100/50/50 and in the place of nolvadex use 12.5mg aromasin ED you will need something for estrogens for sure about hcg its small cycle maybe if you want you can leave it for an other cycle..
      thank you! instead of aromasin, i was thinking of running .25mg of adex ED instead. any experience with adex vs aromasin?

sigpic

Comment

adex is 1st gen of AI and lowers the test and the gh too also some times couses joints problems on the other side armomasin is 2nd gen AI it increase test/gh and reduses the estrogen so you will maintain better your gains and will help you recover easy
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X