just order on naps!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just order on naps!!!!

today i just sent an order to get some GP gear for my friends as i saw online support was great and helpfull with providing any info i needed so now i am waiting to get the juices in my hands!!! i will update with review soon!!!
    sigpic

Good stuff bro. A couple of weeks ago, I think, i was just as excited as you were. LOL.. You should be seeing it in no time.

Comment

i am waiting!!!
      sigpic

Comment

wow they are pretty fast order and payment already confirmed i am just waiting for the juice now
        M FREAKY
        Last edited by M FREAKY; 04-25-2013, 02:26 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

hey bro, i wouldn't talk about t/a times or shipping. you could get banned

Comment

WOW santa just came into home!!!!i got the order into home just in some days...IN a few words support is 10 delivery is 10 all is great on naps thanks!!!!!
            tsek0s
            Last edited by tsek0s; 05-02-2013, 03:12 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

LOL WTF???all ISN from andromixes on geneza oficial website says not authenic are you joking me?????
              sigpic

Comment

Last time this issue happened it was Geneza Pharm not updating their database with ISN # (not tops on Geneza's -not N@ps- list of things to do they do what makes $ 1st then they handle things which help their clients) , which follows somewhat with ur speed in reciept - (be careful posting T/A info)

Be patient + cool, I've seen a few issue's thruout the years which N@ps has had to deal with + evertime the situation has been fixed + resolved, always in the benefit of the customer.
                ODB
                Last edited by ODB; 05-02-2013, 03:13 PM.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i will contact with them to see whats is going on with ISN...
                  sigpic

Comment

-Bump- How did things fleshout?
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

it will take some time to take update tha DB btw i just made my second order and i will make my 3rd into 10 days !!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X