Newbie needs direction on first cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie needs direction on first cycle

First a little bio about myself. Worked out for many years judiciously 5-6 days a week. Looked and felt great! Then got away from it and my health went down and my weight went up drastically. I am now 58, had a quadruple bypass (no heart attack, caught early) in 2008, an have type 2 diabetes. In additions I was almost 100lbs overweight and my test was down at 300. As a result I have ED due to weight, diabetes and heart medicine. I,ve been told by my doctors that If I will get myself in shape and change my diet I can very well get off all of my meds and regain most of what I have lost. I am 6'2", was 315 and now 280 with a 39% BMI. Want to get to 215# and about 10-12% bodyfat.

I have changed my diet and now eat 5-6 small meals a day and have lost 35lbs. I have been working out 5 days a week on weights and walking. Tomorrow I start Jim Stoppani's 6 Weeks to Shred workout.

I am fully aware that just because I'm 58 doesn't mean I can't get in great shape and be ripped again. I do realize that it took me years to get here and it will take time to get where I want to be. I still tire quickly due to my weight and the fact that I only sleep 2-4 hours a night due to my sleep apnea that is a result of my being so overweight.

I need a kick to help get me closer to my goal all the while raising my test and helping me put on some serious lean muscle. My son bought a cycle from the shop we do business with. It includes RSS 17 Alpha, Methyl-Tren 550, Physique Enhancing Science's Erase & AI Sports Cycle Support. I am told that there may be a couple of other things I need to add to this cycle.

I need your help! I have to either get better or die soon. My doctors are VA doctors and are a joke. It is a shame what our veterans (who need and deserve help much more than I do) have to deal with to get quality care at VA facilities. I want to be around to play with my grandkids.

Somewhat Desperate

Hello and welcome. I'll let the pros reply to you but aren't you concerned about the effect the anabolic steroids will have on your current health? I mean, you're talking about diabetes and heart issues and may I say that an unhealthy or weak heart isn't really the way to go especially when we're talking about gear plus don't get me wrong but at your age I wouldn't put so much extra stress on your heart.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Sir.. Health is an issue here. Quality of life is a reason to get your diet in check FIRST. I would recomend small steps and WAIT on the " Cycle "
      Get you some good clean meats and vegitibles. You need a work out plan and a gaol of what you want to do.. Takes time and I think you know this.

Ill help when I can, I started at this a year in ahalf ago and I was 265 pounds size 40 weighst. I droped to 215 and Im now back into a size 31 jeans.
      I feel good and look right... Hang in there and take it a day at a time. Let me know.
      Time Bandit
      Last edited by Time Bandit; 04-22-2013, 02:38 AM.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

the products you listed; My son bought a cycle from the shop we do business with. It includes RSS 17 Alpha, Methyl-Tren 550, Physique Enhancing Science's Erase & AI Sports Cycle Support. are all Pro-Hormones - which in my opinion are more dangerous than Human Steroids.
        Pro-Hormones are chemically altered steroids - to skirt the drug laws -(they are altered many times by backroom wanna be chemists). Either way they have not been tested or evaluated.

U really need to search + find a good Doctor - a good place to get info on friendly Doc's r Compounding pharmacy's.

The potential increase in heart rate, RBC+blood thickness, estro, Cholesterol and other sides could potentially be life threatening to you.
        I could not and will not recommend steroids or any other drugs for you.

Continue working hard to loose the weight + fat + u will feel better then go from their.

Their are few shortcuts in life, some lead to the grave.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

"Their are few shortcuts in life, some lead to the grave" Thats always the one that gets me .
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
            the products you listed; My son bought a cycle from the shop we do business with. It includes RSS 17 Alpha, Methyl-Tren 550, Physique Enhancing Science's Erase & AI Sports Cycle Support. are all Pro-Hormones - which in my opinion are more dangerous than Human Steroids.
            Pro-Hormones are chemically altered steroids - to skirt the drug laws -(they are altered many times by backroom wanna be chemists). Either way they have not been tested or evaluated.

U really need to search + find a good Doctor - a good place to get info on friendly Doc's r Compounding pharmacy's.

The potential increase in heart rate, RBC+blood thickness, estro, Cholesterol and other sides could potentially be life threatening to you.
            I could not and will not recommend steroids or any other drugs for you.

Continue working hard to loose the weight + fat + u will feel better then go from their.

Their are few shortcuts in life, some lead to the grave.
            ODB is so right, you need to concentrate on your diet and training. This is the best possible way for you to accomplish what you would like to with out hurting or even possibly killing yourself. I also would not recommend any cycle or fat burners, this will just cause so many issues, you said you want to see your grandkids, then please take are advise and work on that diet. We're all here for you if you need anything or any type of help or motivation.
            Good luck brother!!!
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Working...
            X