Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my first cutting cycle plan - please rate/review (super noob)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first cutting cycle plan - please rate/review (super noob)

Hi guys,

I've been attempting to research a good first-time gear plan for cutting. I am currently at 188 and 17% bf and would love to make a good cut (under 10% if possible) by the end of july / mid-august.

I've never used gear before, but I've heard some great things about tren and I'm really excited to try it. I did a recent cut cycle and went from 208-165 and went from 25%-17% bf (over 4 months), but I'd like to try my next one with a bit of extra help.

Anyways, here's the plan that I am considering:
    W 1-10 Test Enth 250mg E3D
    W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)
    W 1-8 Tren Enth 150mg E3D
    W 1-10 Caber 0.5mg 2x/w

I pretty much took this from RonnyT's post, but I'd like to get other's opinions for this for my weight/bf and first-time usage.

Thanks!

sigpic

mm mate i think tren e to 1-8 is low try to get it in 1-10...one plan i would use it will be test e 1-12/tren e 1-10 or 12 adex 0.5 EOD and keep caber in hands in case of sides...can you tell as aout pct plan??
    sigpic

Comment

on the other hand you gain some good cut with:
      1-10 andromix 2cc EOD
      6 weeks 50mg winny kick start or kick off
      1-10 adex 0.5 EOD or aromasin 12.5mg ED
      and PCT with clomid + aromasin..i would avoid nolva due to tren...
      tsek0s
      Last edited by tsek0s; 04-18-2013, 01:25 PM. Reason: mistake :P
      sigpic

Comment

I think that's solid advice. For PCT, I was just planning to stay on test-e and taper. thoughts?

W 13-14 Test Enth 40mg E3D
        W 15-16 Test Enth 30mg E3D
        W 17-18 Test Enth 20mg E3D
        W 19-20 Test Enth 10mg E3D

sigpic

Comment

that pct will destroy you.... PCT with clomid 150/100/50/50 and aromasin 12.5mg ED...you need to recover on pct TREN shutdown hard enough...and estrogen leves will go to the sky
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
            that pct will destroy you.... PCT with clomid 150/100/50/50 and aromasin 12.5mg ED...you need to recover on pct TREN shutdown hard enough...and estrogen leves will go to the sky
            you're a life saver bro. so glad for these forums

sigpic

Comment

bro before you mess with AAS make a good search...there are standard plans that you have to folow so you will avoid many serious problems... post down anything you need to know and we will try help you too...
              sigpic

Comment

I think you gotta consider a better diet
                I really cant see ronny saying run tren ethanate 8 weeks
                I dont like running test only 10 weeks
                And i really really doubt that he mentioned taking tren ethanate over tren
                Acteate for a first time tren cycle

Comment

tren ace beter choice for the sides cleans up quick
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                    I think you gotta consider a better diet
                    I really cant see ronny saying run tren ethanate 8 weeks
                    I dont like running test only 10 weeks
                    And i really really doubt that he mentioned taking tren ethanate over tren
                    Acteate for a first time tren cycle
                    im not trying to spoof his credibility, he posts it all here under "PART I - FIRST CYCLE":
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...2-how-to-juice

either way, i really appreciate all the advice everyones giving me. i think i will switch to tren-a. ill post another, updated cycle plan soon when i do some more research.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by corsair View Post
                      Hi guys,

I've been attempting to research a good first-time gear plan for cutting. I am currently at 188 and 17% bf and would love to make a good cut (under 10% if possible) by the end of july / mid-august.

I've never used gear before, but I've heard some great things about tren and I'm really excited to try it. I did a recent cut cycle and went from 208-165 and went from 25%-17% bf (over 4 months), but I'd like to try my next one with a bit of extra help.

Anyways, here's the plan that I am considering:
                      W 1-10 Test Enth 250mg E3D
                      W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)
                      W 1-8 Tren Enth 150mg E3D
                      W 1-10 Caber 0.5mg 2x/w

I pretty much took this from RonnyT's post, but I'd like to get other's opinions for this for my weight/bf and first-time usage.

Thanks!

I'm a bit confused on the post. You say you've never used gear before, but then said you did a cut cycle and went from 208 to 165. I need to know when you say cycle, you mean diet??

I don't think many members here would advise a cut cycle for your first cycle. And even though Ronny mentioned tren e as a possible add in to a first cycle, not many would recommend that as well. The reason? Too many variables. If you haven't run a cycle before, you don't even know how your going to respond to test. Many guys can get sides, for example, gyno just from a test cycle alone. Adding in tren, you don't know if your getting getting gyno from test or through the prolactin route.

Many board threads have talked about tren sides. Night sweats, tren cough, insomnia, effect on cardiovascular health and just being an all around prick on tren. I'm not sure this is the route you want to go if this is your first cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
                        I'm a bit confused on the post. You say you've never used gear before, but then said you did a cut cycle and went from 208 to 165. I need to know when you say cycle, you mean diet??

I don't think many members here would advise a cut cycle for your first cycle. And even though Ronny mentioned tren e as a possible add in to a first cycle, not many would recommend that as well. The reason? Too many variables. If you haven't run a cycle before, you don't even know how your going to respond to test. Many guys can get sides, for example, gyno just from a test cycle alone. Adding in tren, you don't know if your getting getting gyno from test or through the prolactin route.

Many board threads have talked about tren sides. Night sweats, tren cough, insomnia, effect on cardiovascular health and just being an all around prick on tren. I'm not sure this is the route you want to go if this is your first cycle.
                        that was a natural cut with diet and exercise alone, sorry didnt mean to confuse. thank you for the info.

sigpic

Comment

I have to agree with stallion, Tren can be tough to handle and especially Tren E, I wouldn't advise it. To do a real cut cycle you would use gear that works best on a low calorie diet. This wold include Test Prop, Mast and Tren A, But these all have to be pinned eod which means your going to have to open up 4 locations to pin. For some ones first cycle just this is hard if your not use to injections. I like to use my glutes and my quads for the four locations.
                          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                          Chat Box Talk And Rules
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

No offense Bro but @ 188lb + 17% BF - just do more cardio to get to 10%.

AAS just help ur body recover faster, they do not burn fat.
                            This allows u to workout more or do a little more cardio but u still need to put in the work, exercise, diet and time.

u would do better if u still insist on using "Help" with Clen or a Clen+T3+AAS cycle.
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

yeah tren would not be fun to start with especially if you get that fucking cough

Comment

Working...
                              X