Test suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test suspension

I wanted to start this thread because all i see everyone talk about are the same compounds all the time,no offense but ive done alot of diff stuff and by the end of the summer i will have tried about 90% of aas out there but no one ever talks about suspension.. I think its great if u can deal with the injections. I think i got enough scar tissue on my ass that nothing bothers me anymore.lol.anyway this stuff is great and made my johnson so god dam hard my girl thought i grew a half inch i sware.. And the stuff is dirt cheap.. So anyway if anyone has any feedback on this stuff id love to hear it..thanks

Some part of me likes the injections and I guess looks forward to it lol. Weird, but I still probably wouldn't do suspension cause I can only see that being a huge hassle. I'm a busy guy and honestly I love being like wait I'm good till thursday, or monday no worries. Even though with cyp or enanthate I only have to inject twice a week I still find myself rushing home before or after the gym and injecting and then having to rush back out. I think that would really annoy me after about a week of doing 2 a day injections.
    A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step.

Comment

I havent tried suspension but i have tried TNE Not sure how similiar they are but only used tne for pre workout
      Im the oppositite i dislike everday injections In my opinion the scar tissue makes it harder
      To inject But im no quiter lol so i can settle for every other day injects of tren A
      I would like to hear of gains people get off suspension tho

Comment

Working...
      X