Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with short methyl tren/test cycle

Hello,

I'm putting together a methyl tren (oral)/test prop cycle. Up until now, I've only done PH. I'm in the process of learning what I need to know and could use some direction at this point.

I plan to run the oral tren for 3 weeks and the test prop for 5-6 weeks. I'm thinking three 250mcg/tabs of oral tren daily, and pinning 100-200mg test prop per week.

Liv-52 for liver support, Caber as a prolactin antagonist, and Letro as an AI - all on cycle.

Nolva for PCT.

Do I need Nolva or another SERM on-cycle? Do I need something else during PCT to help come off of the Letro?

Thank you for the help.

letro as AI and caber ON all the time..ok you are joking..maybe you need to make seach before you start a cycle like that...so use ADEX or AROMASIN as AI letro only in case of gyno problems...and caber keep it in case of sides becouse caber couses heart problems too dont play with that.. pct after tren i will be use clomid and aromasin to avoid possible rebound that maybe happen with nolva...and keep liv52 ON
    sigpic

Comment

Okay, thanks for this input.

So ditch the letro and caber and only keep them on hand for sides? Are both necessary? Maybe I don't need to have letro on hand if I'm taking aromasin?

So, aromasin + Liv-52 on cycle, and aromasin + clomid + Liv-52 for PCT?

Comment

keep caber on hand for just in case and use aromasin 12.5mg ED or adex 0.5 EOD for AI into cycle and PCT with clomid and aromasin (clomid 150/100/50/50 and aromasin 12.5mg ED)
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you

Comment

nothing mate feel free and ask anything you want we will try to help you
            sigpic

Comment

I wouldnt start with 3 oral tren tabs. Try 2 I have seen good gains on 2

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                I wouldnt start with 3 oral tren tabs. Try 2 I have seen good gains on 2
                Yes, I think you are right. 3 is pushing it a bit. Thank you. My liver thanks you too.

Comment

big L you get 500mcg pre work or you seperate them??
                  sigpic

Comment

Everytime i run any oral steroid i run it all an hour before workout

Comment

Everything I learned in the PH realm says to keep blood levels even so to spread out the doses evenly over the day. So I presume that's not the case here? This has been a lingering question of mine - the whole timing thing. My ego wants to load up pre-wo but I'm hearing that steroids do their thing when we are resting. So I'm confused.

Also, what about off days? Do I take the tren/test as I would on WO days? With PH I do.

Comment

I like how you said your ego wants you to do it pre workout
                        If your ego is full i believe you will push more weight
                        In my personal experience i have done both and saw no difference
                        And i dont like carrying pills with me all day

Comment

Working...
                        X