acne hyperpigmintation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acne hyperpigmintation

Well... I'm having some issues with dark spots left behind from acne scarring. I've tried salicylic acid, glycolic acid, hydroquinone, kojic acid, grapeseed oil, vitamin e oil, Shea butter, and everything else under the sun. Cocoa butter was one of the products that worked pretty well over time, but now I'm hearing from my derm that it is comedogenic......clogging pores and causing more acne. Wondering if anyone has tried any products that actually work timely and effectively. Thanks

U can try Retin-A
    - Tretinoin is the acid form of vitamin A and is also known as all-trans retinoic acid or ATRA. It is a first generation topical retinoid commonly used to treat acne vulgaris and keratosis pilaris. It is available as a cream or gel (brand names Aberela, Airol, Renova, Atralin, Retin-A, Avita, Retacnyl, Refissa, ReTrieve, or Stieva-A). It is also used to treat acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL), and is sold for this indication by Roche under the brand name Vesanoid. It is also available as a generic.

also works on stretch marks. (lightens/fades them)
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

A while back my Derm suggested epiduo, and said maybe hydroquinone would help. She said it was discontinued so she couldn't give me a script. I wonder why she didnt suggest Retin A, I'm going to find a new Derm. Hopefully they'll be more enthusiastic in helping me with my situation. Thanks for the info ODB.

Comment

Working...
      X